old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be such a mod available in the future. Remember one of the first images that where released by ISI? That contained a lot of features they have promissed. Dirt tracks, Open wheeler, tin tops, and karts. So I do expect them to make it in the future.

Need help with the gMotor plugin . When i try to import a .gmt file I get the materials menu and 3DMax stops responding ................any tutorials around?

Regards Punch

I am going to LeMans for the weekend Bernd, but I will make some vmods when I get back ok?

I have choosen to NOT incorporate all the tracks, as you need them all installed to let the mod be able to install. I want people to be free in their choices which tracks to install, and not force them with a mod. Therefore, I shall do it with vmods.

assetslods.jpg

Latest thing I could find.

The track has been updated:

Source: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...ji-Speedway-2012?p=75643&viewfull=1#post75643

Downloads:
v1.01 is now live, go get it here:
Mirror 1: Rapidshare
Mirror 2: GameFront
Mirror 3: TrackCreation.net

Note:
If you upgrade from v1.0 first uninstall v1.0 through the Mod Manager and move/remove/backup Fuji2012_v10.rfcmp from your Packages folder before unpacking v1.01 to your Packages folder and installing it.

The performance updates are included. Feedback on performance and how it compares to v1.0 is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 497 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back