old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, there are two possible solutions to this problem :

1. In your control panel go to -> Region and Language -> Advanced Setting
Look for the decimal symbol. If your decimal symbol is "," then change it to "." - without the quotes.

If it is already in "." , then go to step 2, else try the LiveMonitor and see if works fine now

2. Go to your phpmyadmin, and run the command :
SET GLOBAL SQL_MODE = ''
('' = two single quotes without space)

Step no 1 made it work :) Thank you very much for your help
However it causes lag when hosting a server on the same machine that I play on. I'll see if I can find a way around that (dont have another machine to host the server on atm).

Very nice plug in indeed.

EDIT: No more lag. It all works perfectly fine now :D Thanks again for your help

Top post updated with new download links for build 89. You do not need to reload all the files if you just want the track. Download the Track Only file, and install the component.

You can play it via the All cars and Tracks, or via the club racing mods that we will make available when we use the track again.

Question: The speedtrap display..... Is not that suppose to show the top speed at the actual "trap"? For me it seems to show the current speed in real time all the way around the track? Maybe it is because the track (Malaysia Full loop in this case) dont have a speed trap itself?

I have had a request to make some races with the rtrainer from ISI's developer mode. Now there are several downloads available, however none was a 1 click install. As I trie to keep things as simple as possible, I decided to make a whole new compilation.
So, I redid the 2 skins, and made some new icons for it. I decided to keep it close to the developer mode, so I included the Joesville Speedway as well.

Both the car, and the track come in a 1 click install, so a rfmod file. For future online races, vmods can be used. Speedway is available for online racing though.

trainer1.jpg

trainer2k.jpg

Download links:

Gamefront -> Click here
Mediafire -> Click here
Rapidshare -> Click here

Added Racedepartment Download link
Click here to download from RD directly

{edit}
I made 2 vmods for the requests to put this car on other tracks online.

- @ ISI Tracks
Tracks used:
Brianza 1.0
Belgium1966 1.0
Malaysia 1.21
MillsMetro 1.3
MonteCarlo1966 1.0
PalmBeach 1.0
Portugal 1.2

Download link -> Click here. (Rapidshare)
Mirror -> Click here (gamefront)

- @ Custom Tracks
Tracks that need to be installed:
- Fuji2012 v1.01
- HPTopeka v1.01
- Mid Ohio v1.90
- SearspointRW - 1.35
- Snetterton300 v0.71

Download link -> Click here (Rapidshare).
Mirror -> Click here (gamefront)

Have fun with them :)

This is very good news Marco as it looks very nice indeed.

I`ve still not managed to get the first one I originally posted about as I`ve had download problems with mediafire, all it does for me is keep refreshing the download link but no download, even had Nismo pack it up for me and post a link but still no joy.

Hope this download won`t be mediafire only... ;)

No, it wont :) Will put it on Gamefront as well.

Just did the first test packaging, and all works well. Will open a new thread for this one in e a moment, and hopefully, when all goes well, will post the download link there tonight.

It will be the car, and JoesVille speedway. Both in a 1 click install, so no components, just a full mod.

No, it wont :) Will put it on Gamefront as well.

Just did the first test packaging, and all works well. Will open a new thread for this one in e a moment, and hopefully, when all goes well, will post the download link there tonight.

It will be the car, and JoesVille speedway. Both in a 1 click install, so no components, just a full mod.

Ahh excellent news Marco, it all sounds really good.

Hopefully we`ll be trying it out a bit later on. :cool:

Many thanks. :)

I`ve tried the gamefront link now several times Marco but it keeps telling me that the file I`m looking for is unavailable for download. Also tried the mediafire link just for the hell of it but no joy there either...

Seems I`m destined to maybe never get this mod lol :rolleyes:

I noticed indeed. Not sure why. It gives the same notification to me when i go via control panel, so the link is alright. I hope it will be available soon.
Making an rapidshare upload as well now. Should be here in 5 minutes orso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 30 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%