old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another interesting development.

Jason72 said:
Maybe this has already been mentioned, I didn't read all 37 pages, but I don't think the problem people are having with this car is the FFB. Look at the tire temps. The spread between the inside and outside temps is ridiculous with the default setup. The car is riding on 1/3 of the tire. Reducing front camber to -2.1 , rear camber to -1.5 and setting all four tires to 15.5 psi the car feels much better.

Hey guys! Try this!

- Maybe this has already been mentioned, I didn't read all 37 pages, but I don't think the problem people are having with this car is the FFB. Look at the tire temps. The spread between the inside and outside temps is ridiculous with the default setup. The car is riding on 1/3 of the tire. Reducing front camber to -2.1 , rear camber to -1.5 and setting all four tires to 15.5 psi the car feels much better.

also

with the default Yaw setting of 25% the result is more like massive body roll than weight shift. I know this effect is being used to help simulate the feeling of putting a car into a turn at speed but it makes me feel like I'm driving a old sedan and not an open wheeler. I switched this to 20% and I very much like the result using the F2 @ Sepang. Hope that helps others, worth trying.

RF2 Silverstone70

After posting some images the other day, of Kyalami and Silverstone I was asked by a few if they could have a try out on the tracks, and although the tracks are not fully implenting all of RF2 features yet hence early version numbers, ..e.g. it does not have rain reflections working yet, and HDR settings not set ..it does work with HDR I preferred the look with HDR off, I still find HDR makes it look to bright lots of other attributes of Rf2 are in use.. I have added animated marshals since pics and some other features I thought some would like to have blast on them until updated..

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4409

This sounds really good AleDriving... I`ll certainly give it a try out, many thanks.

Does it implement the "real road" tech?

:)

RF2 75Kyalami 0.8 by MotorFx

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4410

After posting some images the other day, of Kyalami and Silverstone I was asked by a few if they could have a try out on the tracks, and although the tracks are not fully implenting all of RF2 features yet hence early version numbers, ..e.g. it does not have rain reflections working yet, and HDR settings not set ..it does work with HDR I preferred the look with HDR off, I still find HDR makes it look to bright lots of other attributes of Rf2 are in use.. I have added animated marshals since pics and some other features I thought some would like to have blast on them until updated..

Attachments

• 99824.jpg
    99824.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 99821.jpg
    99821.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 99822.jpg
    99822.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 236
  • 99823.jpg
    99823.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 427
Hmm Thats not quite the correct way to do so Setfan. That's a last resort method.

@Corrado Conti,
The reason you cant uninstall Fuji 1.0 is indeed because you have mods installed that are using the track. You should look in the mods to see which ones use Fuji. Probably, you have some RACEDEPARTMENT mods installed which use Fuji. Most probably, also the GT @ Fuji mod that was supplied with version 1.0

Uninstall all mods that use version 1.0 from Fuji first. Then you are able to uninstall Fuji itself as component.

I also tried to uninstall v1.01 to install v1.02 but could`nt because it`s being used by some mods but when i clicked "Advanced" to find out what mods were using Fuji the list was empty...

:confused:

It seems it was my bad... as this is a complete new version it can be installed along side v1.01 and used separately...

:O_o:

70sGlen 0.8 by motorfx

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4450

this is another track thats been adapted for rf2, with quite a lot of remoddling, roads etc. still not quite finished, (waiting for some fixes to my modding tools) so again reflections not set up and other items still to sort.. it still looks good in the rain, but as its been fun racing around on it with the historics now and then ..I thought you might like to have another couple of layouts to test out .. this has working animated marshals . . although HDR profiles not set up it it will work with HDR turned on..

Nordschleife 75 0.8 by motorfx

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4451

this is another track thats been adapted for rf2, with quite a lot of remoddling, roads etc. still not quite finished, (waiting for some fixes to my modding tools) so again reflections not set up and other items still to sort.. it still looks good in the rain, but as its been fun racing around on it with the historics now and then ..I thought you might like to have another couple of layouts to test out .. this has working animated marshals . . although HDR profiles not set up it it will work with HDR turned on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%