old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried installing from the online server, got the error "mod could not be installed". The version on the server is also another version again, requiring even more content (HPTopeka ver 1.01).

After the most recent update said skin stopped working. It's still installed properly and even re-installing said skin didn't help.

I'm talking about this one. Any ideas? :(

FINALLY: I solved it :p u have to put the skin into x:rfactor2/userdata/player/settings/NissanGTR/NGTR_00ALT.dds if thid id not there u have to create this folder ...ps: put all 3 .dds data in this..and it works....but it doesnt workwith number 02.... :) Im GOD think about it

2ebamxd.png

Hello,

I have a problem with this mod : "Clio_PC 1.0" is not confirmed in the "Senna 88" list but the "mod manager" says that "Clio_PC 1.0" is installed (but there is "0" in the "use" raw) then I can't install the "Senna 88" mod ...

Any help ? (I have already installed Build 107).

Hello,

I have a problem with this mod : "Clio_PC 1.0" is not confirmed in the "Senna 88" list but the "mod manager" says that "Clio_PC 1.0" is installed (but there is "0" in the "use" raw) then I can't install the "Senna 88" mod ...

Any help ? (I have already installed Build 107).

I don't have this problem myself, but mybe uninstall the CLIO mod and than install it again. Maybe that makes the Senna Mod "see" it.

Thank you, I'll try that.
I have tried that but it still does not work : I think that "Clio_PC1.0" isn't a Renault Clio mod file because it's a "component manager" file and it's downloaded with the Build packs before installing other mods...and I don't know what to do...

But thanks again for the help.

I'm pretty sure "PC" stands for Pace Car in Clio_PC.
Sure you are right : "PC" = "Pace Car" but is it usefull to know that? This Clio pace car is necessary to Senna 88 mod and it's not confirmed in the Senna's window list that appears in the game ("in "Series") or in the Mod manager list. How to confirm it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 40 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 130 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 225 59.5%