Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.2 (csp)

Login or Register an account to download this content
i fixed the material for the headlights to be more reflective,
but yours is especially dark !! Not sure what are you using for settings/ CSP etc.
if you could try the LODA kn5 for the default car (4.0) here : http://benobro.org/sub/bo_singer_kn5.7z
and show me a screen for difference, that'd be helpful :)

That was quite a few weeks ago. Not sure what settings I was using at the time, but it doesn't usually look that dark. I'm always experimenting with CSP stuff. If I recall, at that time, I was having a couple small issues taking screenshots. It seems newer CSP updates have fixed that, but here are a couple screenshots from today.

Original headlight material:

old.jpg

New headlight material:

new.jpg

I'm using CSP 0.1.44 and the new CSP WeatherFX, if that matters at all. Also using all of CSP's CPU and GPU optimizations

Also using all of CSP's CPU and GPU optimizations
OT: Save yourself some trouble and avoid that, as it can cause issues here and there, and performance gains are minimal. At very least "merge meshes" is better left alone because it can cause problems on lods/flickering objects for some tracks.

@jachaj please try latest 0.1.44 if you're not on it. Not sure, but if you're using a very old csp version, some features this car use on the config could be the reason for failing to launch.

Last edited:
OT: Save yourself some trouble and avoid that, as it can cause issues here and there, and performance gains are minimal. At very least "merge meshes" is better left alone because it can cause problems on lods/flickering objects for some tracks.

My PC is a potato. I actually get huge gains, ie, from unplayable to very playable. I appreciate the concern, but I'll take the minor glitches just to have the ability to play at all.

Potato here too, as I was mentioning imperceptible gains on a old oc'd FX that limits a rx480. The most important gains are on settings that already come on by default, such as deduplicate meshes when you run single car grids. I wasn't suggesting to disable them all, but just the non default ones. One GPU performance option (that isn't present anymore on latest versions) actually decreased performance when paired with a slow cpu.

Anyway, if you notice flicker, object depth/Z problems on a mod, etc, please remember to test without them.

i really spend much time with your model! so i do not want something else... i only wish to have an addon to your already awesome work!

your model lead me to that other model... so.. it is your fault ;););)

Thanks so much for the update!!! :D

I guess now with the AWD version included, I can say that I've had the utmost pleasure testing it over the last little while. It's actually become my favourite version! I've always loved the Porsche Carrera 4, so I might be a bit biased. Between the power of the 4L engine and a bit of handling assist from the 4-wheel drive, it's made the rear end a little less lively and more direct, but that gains you the ability to zip through tight corners with more speed than would usually be comfortable in a street car. It's tons of fun to whip around the Nordschleife, Fonteny, LA Canyons, and other twisty tracks.

Cheers!

Here's a skin I've been working on. It's pretty random and not based on any real car. I might release it if anyone is interested ;) There's also a version in red, and I've been reworking the interior a bit too.

__custom_showroom_1578424437.png

@Kyuubeey i understand. and i know how much time it can cost, as you see on my mods here.

i also did not see one cent for my work for the AC community. but it was fun to create it.

Hi there
Excellent mod. Have really enjoyed it. This newest update is however causing me an issue. All models 4.0, 3.8, and AWD are crashing my races. I had all 3 versions running in a track day and I was driving the AWD. It would crash after about 30 seconds or so. I am using CM, latest SOL and CSP version #1.36. The previous version of this mod did not cause any issues. Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%