PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
are all things with you like logo car and suit no longer in-game there are now only the old racenet things there you have to do it again now?
Not sure if you're talking to me, but I'll assume so. On the game menus, the Porsche kit is complete (Gloves, Helmet and Suit) but when I'm driving the car, the helmet is gone, and its replaced by the 70 one (blurry)

Hi mate, whats up? I hope you are doing well.
Your livery actually saves me a lot of editing, so i'm using your base livery to make a Chevrolet-based one. I'm not uploading here, i'm just doing it for fun.
How do you recommend me to edit it? I want to make some extra edits to the car, like a big red strip on the gearbox. Is there any way I can transfer this skin to a 3d model so I can put brushes, paint, etc, more comfortable? Thanks a lot.

Your livery actually saves me a lot of editing, so i'm using your base livery to make a Chevrolet-based one. I'm not uploading here, i'm just doing it for fun.
How do you recommend me to edit it? I want to make some extra edits to the car, like a big red strip on the gearbox. Is there any way I can transfer this skin to a 3d model so I can put brushes, paint, etc, more comfortable? Thanks a lot.

I think that using the PSD model of this mod is what you need to do ;)

I think that using the PSD model of this mod is what you need to do ;)

Thanks a lot buddy. I just woke up like 6 hours ago because I spent all night making researches and I'm shocked the work and the PC you need to have to not stress the f out of your mind lol. Somehow I made a lot of improvement on my editing (I was editing the texture file and not editing from the 3d model). I have a question:

How do you make symetric sponsors? Like, i'm editing the right side of the FOM model, but how do I match the other side perfectly symetric? Thanks.

1595622532007.png

That's the improvement I've done so far (note how some sponsors are not combined to the car yet, because I'm planning on adding sponsors as i'm getting more money into MyTeam, just tryna keep' it realistic)

@ razzormoortem

On page 2 of these discussions, you will find some instructions from Racing_Legend_420 that should answer to your question :)

Ok, so basically the only thing I found useful for my issue is the video of the McLaren. So I open up the fom_decal.da, select the da file and it automatically does the other side for me? Have I understood it right?

Further more information if u understood me wrong: I've succesfully applied sponsors to the car and combined it with the livery. I'm just asking how I'm supposed to get the other side symmetryc :( Do i have to do it by hand? Doesn't seem like @Racing_Legend_420 made it by hand. It's quite perfect.

Further more information if u understood me wrong: I've succesfully applied sponsors to the car and combined it with the livery. I'm just asking how I'm supposed to get the other side symmetryc :( Do i have to do it by hand? Doesn't seem like @Racing_Legend_420 made it by hand. It's quite perfect.

I haven't made any mod for F1 2020 so far so it's a bit tough for me to help you further :)
Ask Steven Poirier, maybe he'll help you. The guy makes also great mods, look for them if you need more tips :O_o:

First of all thanks for making this, im going to try and make some changes for myself at some point!

But i have a question, is there any reason to prefer ERP install compared to the copy and paste install?

Or i guess is there any pros cons to each type?
Sorry for being late was still busy working on that Porsche!

Copy and paste install is more for people that dont mod the game and just want to try mods or a quick install.

ERP install is more for experimented players that like to use stuff from different mods and they know what will not mess the game from one mod to an other.

U need jburon72 3d models here:

EDIT: Forgive me I just realise you already have the 3d model:roflmao:

Ok, so basically the only thing I found useful for my issue is the video of the McLaren. So I open up the fom_decal.da, select the da file and it automatically does the other side for me? Have I understood it right?
The FOM_Car chassis (MyTeam) have all the car parts on the template so u can add sponsors where you want. The real team chassis like McLaren in the video you saw are limited because of the UV Mapping so you dont have all the parts on the template. The 3d models are not avalible yet for the real team chassis.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 235 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 189 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 132 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%