Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Silverstone.png

THE CIRCUIT

The Silverstone circuit is often known as the home of British motorsport, and if you come here on race days, it’s not hard to see why! Watching Lewis Hamilton win at Silverstone is one of the single greatest spectacles for a British fan, and with so many British drivers on the FNGTC grid, the fans may go wild! The circuit has been drastically changed many times throughout the circuit’s history, the most recent change cutting out the famous Bridge and Priory corners and moving the start / finish straight. The circuit is famous for many corners; Brooklands, Maggots, Becketts, Copse, Stowe and Luffield; all of which will be a deciding factor in the FNGTC race due to tyre wear. All long, medium and high speed corners, which kill the tyres. So, will a Briton win on home turf? Will Milden beat Holmes after two tough races? Can Williams close in on the top two? Everything is to play for when the FNGTC heads to Silverstone!

HOT LAP of SILVERSTONE

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: After the close walls of Monaco, are you happy to see run-offs again?
Q: With the increased tyre wear here, will your race strategy change?
Q: Will you prioritise handling or speed for Silverstone?
Q (Brits only): With random weather here, what do you think the forecast will be?

PRESS CONFERENCE
Nice to know they're there if I make an error:p
I don't think wet tyres wear too badly:roflmao:
Handling this week:sneaky:
Q (Brits only): With random weather here, what do you think the forecast will be?
Very, very, very, very, veeerrrrrryyyyyy wet:cry:

PRESS CONFERENCE
indeed! Not the most fun circuit tho... Mechanical grip is a must
Pretty much! Race pace will be very inconsistent in combat...
Handling may encourage better tyre deg...
It will be dry in qualy, wet in race...

PRESS CONFERENCE
A: YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

A: My race strategy is to make decisions at the current moment

A: Handing

A: muddy fields and wellington boots

Yes Monaco was a joke

It won't

Bit of both hopefully need to get back to podiums

100% it will rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back