Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Good luck all of you that make this race... hoping there will be something to watch from it :thumbsup:

BTW Nic what is the exact error message you get when trying to use Twitch? I got pretty friendly with one of the tech support guys at Twitch (he follows my races) and he might have an idea what your problem is if you can pass me that info.

oh right forgot about that, it's something to do with twitch not being compatible to broadcast with my account because I was under 18 when my MS account was created, I'll get on it later tonight so I can broadcast future races. I doubt it's anything twitch guys can do, it'll be on MS end and I have yet to talk to there tech support. Thanks for reminding me and offering to help out though!

awesome race guys,congrats to Dalai again! not very eventful from my perspective but I'm very happy with 2nd place in such a competitive field. Wish I could have got the replay but the screen never showed up for any of us :(
That was by far my cleanest race in this game despite being at the ring lol. Everything luckily went to plan for me, running consistent 6:50's most laps not going off the track once. Maintained a solid 30 second gap to Michael in p3 but I'm sure the top 3 would have been more of a contest with Nova not getting screwed by a game freeze and pit bug.
Sorry to hear about your troubles Eric, that bug really sucks and it is a race ruiner for sure.
I was worried about the sound bug after yesterday, but only heard it for max 2 seconds like before so that's promising. While many are still experiencing the most annoying bugs (seems to take turns every week), it is great that nobody has been really screwed by a disconnect (in this league anyway) for quite a few races now. The tire wear change was nowhere near as bad as initially thought, in fact I feel it helped me to stay consistent and have such a clean race throughout.
Anyway, really nice to be back on the podium after such a poor performance at le mans. Good racing guys and I'm excited to get back to some tight short track racing at sonoma!

Thanks to everyone for coming out. This race was about survival. And you can bet we will never visit this track again :confused:! Sorry it was my fault for putting in on the schedule :mad:, but for you brave souls that showed up I appreciate it:thumbsup:. We will go back to the States and race at a conventional track at Sonoma. All the tracks from now on will be fairly conventional in the grand scheme of things. I was pretty happy with myself for not putting a scratch on my car. Although I would have liked to have gone faster the Tortoise still managed a podium finish and my streak will stay alive. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for coming out. This race was about survival. And you can bet we will never visit this track again :confused:! Sorry it was my fault for putting in on the schedule :mad:, but for you brave souls that showed up I appreciate it:thumbsup:. We will go back to the States and race at a conventional track at Sonoma. All the tracks from now on will be fairly conventional in the grand scheme of things. I was pretty happy with myself for not putting a scratch on my car. Although I would have liked to have gone faster the Tortoise still managed a podium finish and my streak will stay alive. :thumbsup:
What's so good about conventional... its the challenge that brings out the champion in anyone :thumbsup: This on would be on every schedule for me :ninja::inlove::sneaky:

Reactions: Rob
I don't know what happened once we got going, but my car all of a sudden flipped going through that first slight left hander. Sorry if I ran over someone's nose and that's what happened.
Kind of figured that you had some sort of glitch. You shot across the track on the start, ran McNasty into the grass. Then all of a sudden my car did what appeared to be an endo and then I had nose damage. Thank god we were right by the pits.

Overall I had a great time last night. I found an appreciation for the ring that I did not have before. It is a fun track to race on. I did learn that on this track you need to race the track and not necessarily the person in front or behind. I had good lap times going until I started to worry about the racer behind me and in front of me. When HR passed me I pushed to hard instead of running my race. And when Taco was behind me, I started to worry about maintaining my distance from him that I messed up a few times and allowed him to come back and pass me (although it made for some great racing).

Congrats to Tom. I hope when I grow up I am as fast as you are. And great race Taco. It went down to the last lap. If you did have one more lap you probably would have had me because I probably would have wrecked it for the 4th time.

Last edited:
RACE #5 Nordschleife
1. Tom Senchak BMW M3 #14 GT-Pro
2. Nic Worsfold Aston Martin GTE #37 GT-Pro
3. Michael Watts BMW Z4 #82 GT-Pro
4. Alex Hinton RUF RGT-8 #3 GT-Pro
5. Railer Cantrell Mercedes SLS #47 GT-Pro
6. Brian Batiato Aston Martin Vantage V12 #45 GT-Am
7. Lucas Gortman BMW Z4 #84 GT-Am
8. Joe White Audi R8 LMS #3 GT-Pro
9. Eric Cline BMW Z4 #83 GT-Pro
10.Bryan Milioti RUF RGT #41 GT-Am

Strap on your Lederhosen and grab a beer, as the Series moves to the heart of Deutschland for the German Round of the World Endurance Challenge. This round features Germany's crown jewel of a track, Nordschleife, which presented its share of challenges to every competitor. There were familiar faces at the front for this one, as well as a few missing faces. Team Audi was having issue's with the altitude and prepping their cars for the race here. Only one driver represented them on the track this weekend. Also new was abound when YiroTires, brought a new compound to the track 2 days before the race, which added to the challenge. Tom Senchak, was fastest as usual in practice and qualifying with a blazing lap of 6:45 which would only be overshadowed by a quicker lap in the race. In fact Qualifying was very tough for many of the competitors and only 4 set times in the 30 minute session. Putting Senchak on the pole with Alex Hinton outside pole (6:48), followed by Nic Worsfold 6:49), and Michael Watts (6:51). The rest of the field in lined up based on sector times.
The race had an auspicious start with the car of Bryan Milioti having some kind of suspension failure at the start nearly collecting Eric Cline, and heavily damaging Brian Batiato. The front four scooted away early putting distance on the rest of the field. The front three stayed close together for first few laps, until Senchak had trouble with the curbing of the track damaging his car. But that was a minor setback for Senchak, who had been 2-4 seconds faster a lap then everyone all weekend long. After pitting for repairs, fuel and tires Senchak found his way to the front again as other pitted. Worsfold, who didn't have anything for the leader was still very happy with his performance over the weekend turning in a very solid race and setting a good pace early that kept him out of trouble but still maintained a very healthy gap over Watts in 3rd place. Watts, didn't have the speed of the other top three cars, but maintained just enough to place him in front of Alex Hinton who, had terrible luck all day, damaging his car and then trouble in the pits. Hinton had the speed to finish 2nd but could not overcome the issues he had on the track.
Not to be overshadowed , GT-AM drivers Gortman and Batiato, involved in an early accident, had a fantastic battle all race long going back and forth as each one dealt with mistakes on the track, with Batiato ultimately prevailing in front of Gortman to stretch his lead in the GT-Am standings. Unfortunately Joe White, wasn't able to match his finish from Le Mans and retired early from the race as did Eric Cline a few laps earlier. Bryan Milioti wasn't able to continue after the damage he incurred from the beginning of the race as his car ended up on its roof. All Drivers are excited to get back to the States for the next race at Sonoma, as Tires will continue to be question mark. With Senchak winning this race he now takes the lead in the points, even after missing the first race of the season, and has now 4 race wins in a row.

Last edited:
Great race everyone. My race was okay I spun in the pace lap and damaged my car and I was running 5th/6th and I lost a lot of ground didn't pit to fix the damage until lap 4 and was running in 9th . I caught up to spiff and HRH and smashed the nose on lap 9/10 at the last turn. I was down 22 seconds on spiff at lap 11. And got up to 7/8 seconds back. One more lap and would have come home with a better finish. Had some back and forth racing with spiff. This AM championship is heating up lol

Kind of figured that you had some sort of glitch. You shot across the track on the start, ran McNasty into the grass. Then all of a sudden my car did what appeared to be an endo and then I had nose damage. Thank god we were right by the pits.

Yeah, that's what it felt like. Just cruising along and then all of a sudden, I'm on my roof and out of the race and someone else's race is ruined. Sucks, but I'm looking forward to the next race! Kind of my "home track."

Yeah, that's what it felt like. Just cruising along and then all of a sudden, I'm on my roof and out of the race and someone else's race is ruined. Sucks, but I'm looking forward to the next race! Kind of my "home track."
Trust me I know how you feel (Lemans). It really didn't hurt me that bad. We were really close to the pits, crew had me out in less then 20 sec and I caught back up to the car in front half way through the 1st lap so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I wish I had a home track. I will say that I am starting to understand the cause and effects of the suspension adjustments so the car is getting better. Now I have to remember how time and temps affect handling when I pit for tires.

The Race Will Consist Of 3 Races with 10 laps Distance and 10 Minute Qualifying for Each. Official League Rules Apply So Everything's Kept Clean and Theres No Cheating ;) Just 3 Separate Sprint Races To Keep Everyone Racing :) and its a Change From Our GT3's Hopefully See You There.
@Ben Milden
@Andrew Holmes
@Adel Elsayed
@Gareth Williams
@Thomas While
@Dominic Ollivierre
@Indrek Maeots
@Benjamin McCluskey
@OllieRixon
@Ronnie Dewey
@Gareth Messham
@Omari watson
@Lance Loomis
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham
@George Crabtree
@Adam marks
And Anyone Else You Think Might Want To Try Out Racing With Us Hope To See A Good Few Of Our Drivers I Will Host To Start But Will Be Changed Depending On who Joins.

Car Race 1 (DTM) Track - Donnington GP
Car Race 2 (Formula B) Track - Watkins Glenn GP
Car Race 3 (LMP1) Track - Road America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%