Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Press Conference

Q:
Do you like this circuit?
It's different not sure to be honest track is short so should make for good close racing

Q: Over the course of a week, do you prepare more for Qualifying or Race?
Both more the race on Thursday nights

Q: Does your car suit this circuit?
Yes I think it does although there is still setup work to do

Q (@Andrew Holmes and @Ben Milden only): How do you approach these last races?
Full attack nothing to lose I have zero chance at Le Mans so I must score well here and at the Glen. Championship is @Andrew Holmes to lose

NAME: Liam McEwan
PSN: LIAMATTHURSO
WHEEL OR PAD: Wheel, T150 GTE

Hi Liam spoke to @Gareth Williams he says your a good driver so I'm happy to have you join us we have 3 races left this season starting at Sonoma short, then Watkins Glen followed by the full le man track and a 2 hour endurance.

For next season we are full unfortunately but I will add you as first reserve unless a team needs a third driver role

Thanks

Hi Liam spoke to @Gareth Williams he says your a good driver so I'm happy to have you join us we have 3 races left this season starting at Sonoma short, then Watkins Glen followed by the full le man track and a 2 hour endurance.

For next season we are full unfortunately but I will add you as first reserve unless a team needs a third driver role

Thanks

Perfect, yeah gaz said he had a word. I'm happy enough to be a reserve for now! Cheera

I'm not necessarily new to the race department, but I have not been active for some time now. I am a clear driver, and would like to sign up for the S2. Essentially, I'm looking for a place to race clean and have a good time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%