Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

What kind of headset is everyone using? I'm thinking of buying a new one.
These weapons
Screenshot_20180415-163751.jpg

22730499_1888899374772132_1450451584941029094_n.png

Race Details

• Laps: 23 & 11
  • Race Times: 4pm & 5pm
  • Hotspots: Turns 1 & 4
  • In Game Date: 19/4/18
  • Weather: Clear

The Track

track_circuit__PORTI.jpg

First Race: 2008
No circuit adjustments
4.648 km (2.905 mi) Long
15 Turns
Race Lap Record is a 1:30.681 by Nicolas Lapierre in a Peugeot 908

maxresdefault.jpg

Hotlap

Question

The hot topic recently has been tires and how difficult they are to work, whats your opinion on them?

We started our Project Cars 2 adventure at Algarve, are you excited to be back?

After 2 events, how do you feel your start to your season has been?

Last edited:
The hot topic recently has been tires and how difficult they are to work, whats your opinion on them?
Last patch was bad for the tyre model as I think they had it right already. Learning slowly

No

No comment

The Hot Topic Recently Has Been Tires And How Difficult They Are To Work, What's Your Opinion On Them?

The Most Recent Patch Seems To Have Made The Tyre Model Worse, They Overheat and Cool down Way To Fast. The Soft Tyres Only Work When The Tracks Freezing And The Hard Tyres Are Not Worth Using Unless Its Like The Sahara Desert. So A lot To Learn.

We Started Our Project Cars 2 Adventure At Algarve, Are You Excited To Be Back?

Yes, I Like Algarve Its A Good Mix Of High And Low Speed Corners And Strategy Should Play A Part During The Race.

After 2 Events, How Do You Feel Your Start To Your Season Has Been?

A lot Better Than Previous Seasons :)

Bwoah you know, we do the best we can with what we've got and that's all that we can do.....

Now the Jamie Answer:
*Text cannot be viewed as may cause offense to some users and contains prohibit use of language*

Yes. It's like skiing on the sun.

Can't complain about my performance. Definitely overperformed at spa

Last edited:

They just keep breaking it.

Yeah it was a fun track last season, just have to see how the M6 does.

The 1-2 was awesome, but its been solid but uninspiring.

22730499_1888899374772132_1450451584941029094_n-png.246909

Race Details

Laps: 19 & 10
Race Times: 8:00am - 9:00am
Hotspots : N/A For This Event
In-Game Date: 26/06/2018
Weather Clear

The Track

bandicam2014-04-0420-39-28-601_zps2dc3ac78.jpg~original

The Current Lap Record Is Held By Shane Van Gisbergen In The McLaren 650s GT3 With A Time Of 2:01:286, Here Is The Lap

Bathurst-12-Hour-entry-640x430.png

Hotlap

Here Is A Scorching Lap By Scott McLaughlin As He Storms to ARMOR-ALL Pole Position for the 2017 (Supercheap Auto) Bathurst 1000 recording a 2.03.831

Questions

1. Adam is now a real threat for the championship after algarve but can he finally mount a championship challenge?

2. Hard tyres seemed tricky to handle last time out do you think they are worth using?

3. Wet weather is rumoured to be making a return at the next round do you welcome this?

4. Bathurst is an altitude track is there any hope for the Audi and Lamborghini?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 4 13.3%