Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

1. Adam is now a real threat for the championship after algarve but can he finally mount a championship challenge?
Well Ben hasn't picked him as favourite to win, so yeah!
Go team snakes!!!

2. Hard tyres seemed tricky to handle last time out do you think they are worth using?
I think it was more Algarve than hard tyres. The track is naturally super slippery, however this wasn't helped by the hards. Each car experiences them differently. I know the Audi struggles with rear grip but can get tyres to work in really any conditions.

3. Wet weather is rumoured to be making a return at the next round do you welcome this?
Yeah I'm happy, I'd rather it be as wet as possible.

4. Bathurst is an altitude track is there any hope for the Audi and Lamborghini?
Bathurst isn't about the performance of the car. of course it will help. but if you have natural pace and keep it away from the walls you'll have a very strong chance at the podium.

1. Adam is now a real threat for the championship after algarve but can he finally mount a championship challenge?

Not Now That You've Asked The Question. Ill Be Cursed Now :( Really Hope I Can Carry On The Good Form.

2. Hard tyres seemed tricky to handle last time out do you think they are worth using?

No, They Are Useless. Unless The Tracks Hotter Than The Sahara Desert

3. Wet weather is rumoured to be making a return at the next round do you welcome this?

Mehhh Just More Puddles To Jump In :)

4. Bathurst is an altitude track is there any hope for the Audi and Lamborghini?

In The Race Power Wont Mean As Much And Will Be Whoever doesn't crash wins.

I expect he will get more wins and he will definitely be in the top 4. Depends how many points benji takes off him.

No. They were horrible.

Oh really? First I've heard of it. Not properly raced in the wet on this game, so will be fun.

Real drivers don't moan about stuff like that, they just get on with it and pick up what they can. Deep down though i hope they stuggle because I seem to be well on the pace here.

1.Adam is now a real threat for the championship after algarve but can he finally mount a championship challenge?

Looks like it if he continues to practice like this and have good pace in the races, benji isn’t far of either so will they get in each other’s way instead of attacking Gaz?

They were crap

Will add something different so up for that as long as it’s proper rain and not drizzle Adam?

Seems actually pretty close on top speed the m6 is a monster but the rest are fairly close should be a good race

I just joined a league for Mondays on the PS4. Ran last monday with 14 people no issues at all. Even the pit strategy worked. I think I may be done racing on the Xbox. If this league starts up I may come back depending on my work and home schedule.

22730499_1888899374772132_1450451584941029094_n-png.246909
Race Details

Laps: 19 & 10
Race Times: 12:00pm and 13:00pm
Hotspots: N/A
In-Game Date: 03/07/2018
Weather: Wet

The Track

germanynurburgringcircuitmap.png

start_nurb_2011.jpg

03_Luftaufnahme_Grand-Prix-Strecke_Copyright_Nuerburgring_Automotive_GmbH.jpg

We have 2 Hot laps this week. First we start with Lewis Hamilton in the 2013 Nurburgring GP as he took Pole Position

Second we have a lap by Kryptic TMG in the BMW M6 GT3 to set a time of 1:55:960

Questions

1. Bathurst produced the most crazy race of the season was it enjoyable for you?

2. We have tried hard and soft tyres in last two races are you in agreement the softs produce better racing?

3. This will be the first race in full wet conditions are you excited by this and if so what by?

4. If you could replace monza short at the end of the season with any track what would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party