Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

22730499_1888899374772132_1450451584941029094_n.png

Race Details

• Laps: 20 & 10
  • Race Times: 12 & 1
  • Hotspots: NA
  • In Game Date: 10/12/18
  • Weather: Clear

The Track

Brno-Circuit-Czech-Republic.jpg

First Race: 1930
3 adjustments from original in history
5.403 km (3.357 mi)
15 Turns
The race lap record is a 1:39.089 By Ingo Gerstl in a BOSS GP

project-cars-2-007.jpg

Hotlap

Here is an onboard of a Porsche 951 Cup

Questions

Nurburgring was the first wet race of the pCars 2 era, how did you find it?

We're now halfway through the season after only 5 rounds, is this season just a little too short in your opinion?

How would you rate your season at the midway point?

Brno was absent in season 6, are you happy to see it back?

Actually enjoyed it far more than I thought I would having said that the racing wasn’t as good.

We're now halfway through the season after only 5 rounds, is this season just a little too short in your opinion?
I think so maybe 12-15 races but will see what people want for next season

4/10 a bunch of dnf’s which considering I finished 90% of my races since the start of the league that’s annoying. On the bright side Lamborghini is starting to come good and I have a great teammate so hopefully the second half is more successful

Yeah good track nice flow

Surprisingly well. Had decent pace and obviously got my first pole and first win of my pcars career.

Wow, that does seem short now, but with no break in the middle it might feel alright by the end. Maybe 12 races with a week break in the middle.

7/10
Didn't feel very satisfied with the first few races and felt like i was making up numbers. Having said that i did have 2 front row starts. Howevere, just like last season I have hit form and decent pace in the middle of the calendar, so hopefully i can maintain that.

I have never driven at this track and my first impressions are that i don't like it. Ferrari is mega slow in s2 so not expecting much fro. This week.

No Grip, Car was undrivable, the wet tyres are useless. nothing more to it.

No, we had long seasons in the past and drivers thought that was to many races so what we have now is enough keeps the Seasons going with minimal breaks

7.5/10 Started well but seem to be going backwards after Nurburgring hopefully can fix that.

Its my best circuit so I'm happy to see it back. hopefully i can get a good result

Very fun :)
Enjoyed being able to slide the car into every turn.

It keeps it close in the mid field, however it linits people from getting into their rhythm and producing a good branch of results.

Going well, few little hiccups along the way which were mistakes on my end. Hopefully can continue this good form and bring consistent podiums. A good result at Brno will be good for confidence, since it is my bogey track.

It's not a bad track, I enjoy watching Motogp there and I actually enjoy driving around it. However the lap times have never really came for me. Adam has made a good base setup and I've added some sneky touches to it, so hopefully be able to have good race pace. tyre saving is important here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%