PC2 Project Cars 2 Racing Club (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
Welcome to RaceDepartment's Racing Club for Project CARS! Project CARS can be played on various platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and we'd like to facilitate and encourage our members to post challenging casual events for members by members.

Platform Prefixes
We now use Prefixes (which you will be required to select when creating a new race (thread).
pc-png.91913

ps4-png.91914

xone-png.91915

Setting up a race
First of all start with a plan. Post a thread not at the final moment before you want to race but open it a couple of days in advance. Official RD events are always scheduled a week in advance for the highest change on success.

Secondly order your threads properly and try to make it as simple as possible. Not everybody wants to read a wall of text with requirements. Keep it simple, easy and friend.

Contents of a racing club thread
  • Select a prefix for your platform of choice.
  • Thread Title: Car Class @ Track - Date
  • Thread Content: Use the template that will be posted soon.
Good luck and have tons of fun racing and we hope to see you on track soon!

Thank you for the nice session, was a lot of fun and finally my first win :D
That first race was bad luck. Yesterday I was on the Nords with full grid for at least one hour and it ran totally stable, but tonight it crashed after 2 laps with only 6 cars.. :speechless:

Norman, you switched back to wets, didn't you? Half a lap more and you'd have caught me again..

Norman, you switched back to wets, didn't you? Half a lap more and you'd have caught me again..

My first online races with PC. I hope that there was not a mandatory pit in the races as in race 1 I did not stop? In race 2 I did stop but I don't think my tyres got changed, I think they are set to auto weather so I would have started on wets. The only reason I stopped in race 2 was that I had seen others making stops and thought that maybe it was mandatory.
It was great racing with you all, thanks.:thumbsup:

start-fr35-lemans-2015-2.jpg

What better way to get ready for Sunday lunch and the F1 race than to head out on the track with these superb open wheelers.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Note: You do not need to own any DLC in order to participate, as it is possible to race cars and tracks that you don't own when playing online!

Cancelled

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com Club
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars:
Track:
Driving Aids:
Realistic

Race 1
Weather: Clear
Practice: 13:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 13:20 (10 minutes)
Race: 13:30 (15 minutes)

Race 2
Weather: Clear
Qualifying: 13:45 (10 minutes)
Race: 13:55 (20 minutes)

Entry List

• Kenny Paton
    • Reiche
    • Alexander Sieuw
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot
    • Free slot

Last edited:
@Alexander Sieuw @Dexter I'm inclined to cancel this since it seems likely that we are going to be just the three of us. I will give it till tomorrow noon, I suspect that the recent content from AC and AMS is attracting people just now, as my R3E events have been sparsely populated as well this week.
This will give you time to sign up for other events.
Hopefully we will attract more for the Sunday race.:(

Really excited for the race, I hope some more guys join us =)

I had no idea how demanding this track-car-combo is when I asked Kenny for it.. Feels like racing on ecstasy coming from the Clios last week =D I even changed my seating position to have a more laid back feeling to increase the immersion on that beast

Really excited for the race, I hope some more guys join us =)

I had no idea how demanding this track-car-combo is when I asked Kenny for it.. Feels like racing on ecstasy coming from the Clios last week =D I even changed my seating position to have a more laid back feeling to increase the immersion on that beast
Yes it's a poor showing at the moment, but there's still time for more people to join. The competition is very tough at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 231 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 184 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 55 8.1%