RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well i got told i was invisible by Ludwig,and my 2:05 qual time wasnt moving me up from 23rd,so i quit out to rejoin,,,,,,and someone has sneaked in and taken my space,server now full and i cant get back in,not a very nice situation at all.....

was a nice race, until I had to do a pitstop and realised I forgot to assign a button to confirm my pitstop, and I had no fuel left, so that was the end of the race. But the idea of an endurance race with the mini's in the rain was very nice :thumb:
See you all next time!

• Edward Leake

OMG LOL! I still can't work the pit stops, I sat in the pit and ran out of fuel on the pit stop!!!

I qualified 4th, dropped down to 12th and clawed my way back up to 5th by lap 15-16.... damn. Was fun up till I attempted a pit (my first proper one since playing Race07).

/taxi

Name on RD forum: Cristian Haba
Name in game: Cristian Haba
Your Country: Canada
Control: G25
Car: Alfa
Special remarks: Since the last 87 race was completely ruined for me, been a long time since that has happened on RD servers actually its the first time ever, hopefully I will be able to make up for it. If any oceania players need my spot I'll gladly step over, so far it looks like I'm in the reserve.

I will probably be using the Alitalia skin by Artsonika, check out his site for quality 87 skins.
ArtsonikA Factory - WTCC 1987

I just gotta say that this was FUN! Loved the rain, and I laughed so much that my girlfriend wondered what was going on. Wich brings me to me end of my race. Girlfriend trying to tell me something, trying to type ty cause my quickchat are gone and too short a straight to do it in... Tripple flip and a not so nice landing. Where my replayfiles? gone!?
At least the guy that let me past got value for it!
(Kantor was the name)

omg what a crappy qualif and race but was a nice experience. i don't know if i like the rain tho but sure do love the endurance. i came in for my pitstop and ran out of gas like 2 box from mine :pound:i guess i ran off track too many time. maybe next time I,ll do better :thumb:

That was my first proper online/RD race ... my first ever mini race ... my first ever wet race ... my first ever endurance race ... and my first time on Kylami.

Had no idea on setup, my first set of tyres were gone by 8 laps due to over enthusiasm and gassing it up ... but despite being nowhere near the front boys, it was hellish good fun :evil:, learnt a lot along the way ... just hope I didn't hack anyone off!?!?

All in all - I was THE NOOB out there ... so finishing and in 7th can't be all that bad now can it??

Thanks boys ... will be back again whenever I get the opportunity :thumb:

• Chris Noble

Excellent fun race for me! Although I was hoping to see the Live Track in action as I thought the conditions were "Changable" and so it would not rain the whole race making it even more fun!

So went for 2 stop strategy so I could change tires if needed, but ended up staying on wets the whole race!

Qualified 3rd with a lucky banzai lap at the beginning of qualifying and could not get anywhere near it once it was raining plentry!

Got a good start and and kept 3rd, but had a little off and so went to 5th, we had a nice pack racing with Patrick and Douglas and another guy, forget his name.

Kept up with them and passed Patrick before pitting,m however everyone else seemed to be 1 stopping :( so the extra pitstop didnt do me any favours!

Finished 4th in the end due to the many retirements and peoples pit stops going wrong.

Gary Lennon was the luckiest and cheekiest bugger racing though! 24th on the grid I believe? and filed her up heavy to come through to 2nd at the end!

Managed to get my place back in the server but with no enough qual time left,start of 24th would have to do,going quite well being given places more than passing for them,chasing Sol for a while was good fun until he lost it at T2 and came back almost facing me,i couldnt avoid him at all and the impact was quite big,my front end went flying off and i was informed of suspension damage,i decided to continue and see what comes of it all,Daniel had some fun playing with me then taking the lead with ease,i pushed as much as i could and pitted with about 9 mins to go and put fresh wets and a splash of fuel and it worked to come out and keep 2nd,but David got close and i had no rest to the finish,2nd from about last will do nicely.

Thanks RD and all fellow racers this evening :thumb:

Amazing racing experience! 1 hour under the race.

In the DRY practice I could not manage to be over the P16 so I was not expecting to be ain the top group.

Then under the reain in Qualy I managed to be in P8, it was a surprise to me.

So in the race I managed to win some positions until P3, I had some good fights and the pace with Gary was quite close all the time, since he overtaked me to the end.

Gratz guys! Was very fun!

Qualified P21 and finished P6 with all the retirements and stuff. Pretty pleased, crashed on lap 1 though damaging the suspension and front aero but didn't repair it at my stop to save time. Tried the risky one stop, stopped around lap 13 and my tyres were pretty awful especially as my setup wasn't very good for the wet and took 16 laps more on and held it to the finish.

• Sol Leung

It was a fun event with almost a full grid of mini, Thanks RD for creating another fun event. :thumb:

It was my first time on this track and i only started my practice in the end of the DRY practice session. When it switched to the Qualify session, it started to rain till the race. :rolleyes:

I didn't had a good qualify due to my lack of practice, i only managed 1 clean lap which put me on 12th at the start.
I made a good start, and with a lots of people spin off and went off roading in front of me, I managed to climb up to 6th after a few laps, and with Gary chasing me closely from behind. :becky:

It was a very fun battle, until i lost my mini on T2 a few laps later.
The car started to drift when i enter T2, so i decided to save it by counter-steering, but when i finally catch it, Gary got into the back of me, and we had a big hit. I know it wasn't his fault at all, as i was almost side way on the racing line. I'm very sorry for that accident Gary! :frown:

After the accident, i've lost my rear bumper, rear tires and had supension problem with my mini. I managed to make it back to the pit to fix my damage, but even after the fix, my mini didn't want to turn into a corner anymore. Some more laps later, i spin off again, and i decided to end my race early with around 30mins left on the race. :sing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.6%