RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Absolutely crazy lap 1s again. Will upload a video of the first lap madness in R2 (as R1 wasn't just one person's fault, and I can be a bit, tine tiny bit more forgiving for the first attempt).

Some people really need to calm down on lap one and realise that this isn't a sprint, and that you have another 30+ mins. These race one wreckfests are ruining the races for alot of people and I don't see it been fair. yesterday on the AMS Renualt track,there was again, people being a little silly on lap one into the first hairpin, and again, I'll upload a video about that one as well. Alot of these races are fantastic if you get to lap 2, as people settle down.

Remco, expect a pm with some reports.

Good racing all & Gratz to Adam for the wins

Race 1 was abit hectic for me! i was spun around acouple of times by Giorgio wich was abit annoying but had some nice battles trying to work my way back through, stupidly i locked my brakes and ended up spinning Giorgio out on the last lap so waited for him to give position back wich cost both of us places sadly

Race 2 i started from the front and was going well untill i started bursting for a piss :) also had Adam & Oliver closing in fast so decided to let them past before i ended someones race! shortly after Matjaz was also closing in so decided to let him past also, Sorry i didnt put up more of a fight Matjaz but i was scared i missed my braking point because i was concentrating so hard not to piss myself at the time :)

Big thanks to RD & Remco was a fun night of racing

Had a very lonely race 1 after qualifying towards the back. Spun out towards the old hairpin as i was off the racing line, cold tyres, got one on the grass, round i went. All a bit hectic. Got damage, pitted and then made up a couple of places towards the end due to others not going so well. Had a visit from Adam too at the melbourne hairpin on his way to the win :wave:

Race 2 was much better. Had some good scraps with Chris, Ethan, Jeremy, Nathan (despite you putting me onto the grass the once ;) ) and a few others too. Much more enjoyable race.

Although the races should of been a bit shorter I think. 30 minutes was about 5-10 minutes too long for me.

Thx Remco :)

Good fun tonight. Qualified 3rd which i wasnt too dissapointed with as lately Ive tended to improve through the night, I think mainly because I dont often have the time/interest to practice beforehand. Makes it more challenging to do really well which adds to the fun! Although only recently noticed there's a ranking system now which may mean my competitive side makes me start putting more effort into clubraces! In race one got a good start making some ground on p2, tried a move round the outside but i think he ran wide which pushed me offline dropping me back down to 6th or 7th. Eventually got back to p3 but the gap to the front was too much to improve further. Second race was all about trying to hold onto adam. He and the car looked hooked up tonight and even though I was pretty much dialed in to the circuit/car by race 2, i couldnt really match him today. Well done to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 187 33.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 155 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 104 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 44 7.9%