finish

mmmmaaaattt Daaaaammooooonnn
bit late, but
OpRUqb8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
KEDERER RULES AGAIN
MurPod.jpg

Ferrari on top

Tobi Kederer took victory at Road America ahead of Aidan Keranen, taking 2nd for the 2nd race in a row. The fast layout provided the drivers with great opportunities to try to overtake, and do so they did. Tim Engberink made his way up to 3rd with an impressive few overtakes on his team mate, Jednak and Mishra. Manolis Sigoulakis slid into the gravel with a few laps to go and dropped down to 7th by the flag ahead of his team mate. Van Diemen have fallen off the cliff in terms of pace in recent races, as Harvey and Laskey squandered down at the back. Online Racing had a day to forget as Brugman finished out of the points, and Ben Utzer had a careless trip into the tyre wall at turn 1.
MurRes.jpg

Feature Race
All's well that end's well - hopefully. The final race of the season is upon us. The Brazilian Grand Prix has moved to Curitiba this season, and what a track it is. Fast straights, fast oval-esque final turn and some tricky corners in the middle mean the racing should be good. Most positions in the drivers championship look decided, but there is just time for a good old spanner in the works. Hope you enjoy this last one guys.
The Grande Prêmio do Brasil is GOGOGO!!!
18Brazil.jpg

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the track evolve and then
Hear my tyres burst again

For this is the end
I've spun and beached in gravel
Some oversteer I dialed out
Spun away, I'm second

At Curitiba
With the corners
We won't lock up
Finish on the podium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%