Race Element

Misc Race Element 1.1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, fantastic app, much appreciated. Can I ask you if you have any plans to support Fanatec DD wheels, on auto steering lock ? Happy new year !

Not likely. I only own a T300RS.

I thought Fanatec made a new driver that's able to set profiles for each car?
Yes it has. Although still in beta. It mismatch the cars on iracing for ex. Also steering wheel angle come with auto or 1080º and I prefer 900º. On ACC I have to set and save each car with it's own ratio. But no problem, thanks anyway !

Considering setups structure of acc JSON files; is it possible to bulk edit of the setup files like for every selected setup file increase tire pressure by x amount etc.?
That's possible and I will certainly try to add it.

I admit that I have a hard time keeping up with all the suggestions though. At the moment the app is being restructured to encompass future improvements. Solely developing it in my spare time is tough, but that's what it is. It's open source and anyone is free to create pull requests.
I currently have got about 30 feature requests left on my to-do list :cry: that aside from the improvements that I want that add myself.

Last edited:
That's possible and I will certainly try to add it.

I admit that I have a hard time keeping up with all the suggestions though. At the moment the app is being restructured to encompass future improvements. Solely developing it in my spare time is tough, but that's what it is. It's open source and anyone is free to create pull requests.
I currently have got about 30 feature requests left on my to-do list :cry: that aside from the improvements that I want that add myself.
haha both great and sad to hear things. anyway wish you the best luck :D I am also a developer I also thought to do similar things but in java unfortunately my skills on c# is NaN :)

Last edited:
haha both great and sad to hear things. anyway wish you the best luck :D I am also a developer I also thought to do similar things but in java unfortunately my skills on c# is NaN :)
I actually used to develop with Java years ago, moved to C#. One of the HUDs is made by a Java developer as well.

Hey,
great app, the auto hard lock feature alone worth downloading. One problem though, I tried to update the app to v0.1.5.1 from the About page but it doesn't look like it's doing anything, other than stating it is updating. I mean it does that for ages, until I just quit the app because I want to race. Are there any problems with the auto update feature or am I just way too impatient? Thanks!

Hey,
great app, the auto hard lock feature alone worth downloading. One problem though, I tried to update the app to v0.1.5.1 from the About page but it doesn't look like it's doing anything, other than stating it is updating. I mean it does that for ages, until I just quit the app because I want to race. Are there any problems with the auto update feature or am I just way too impatient? Thanks!
Are you running the app from your boot drive? Windows read/write rights prevents the app from auto updating when being placed on another drive.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 197 27.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 138 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.5%