RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

:)

Again, propose not to use too much AI cars, as it's lagging too much.
I think that's what my connection problems where down to yesterday as well.
AI are pretty good anyways, so no need to have too many.

Yes with the standard setup around some tracks, particularly the Caterhams I wasn't even reaching top gear:eek:

I was getting into 8k rpm on the second straight of Brno just before braking.
Had my gears down by 1 and wings to max of 7.

I think it's a good way to see where we're lacking in driving ability, when we compare each others times and experiences without setup here in this game.
Can't do that in F1.

Btw, you feel the limit in Race Pro way better than in F1.
When you hear your tyres squal, you know you're on the limit.
When you don't, you know you're losing time.

Hopefully F1 will get that next year!

Hey no fair.. I don't want any of my lack of ability exposed any further tan they already are lol

What cars are you driving in these online sessions and would I be right to assume I have to have them unlocked in my game before being able to take part?

Had great fun last night in the Caterhams for the first time.. such nice cars to drive, reminded me of Dirt Track Racing I used to race on the PC some years ago.

Hey no fair.. I don't want any of my lack of ability exposed any further tan they already are lol

What cars are you driving in these online sessions and would I be right to assume I have to have them unlocked in my game before being able to take part?

Had great fun last night in the Caterhams for the first time.. such nice cars to drive, reminded me of Dirt Track Racing I used to race on the PC some years ago.

The Formula BMW from group 3 and the Radical SR4 from group 2.
That's what we were using the last times.

The more exposed it gets the better you can work on it ;)

Defo in for next Monday, I haven't unlocked any cars yet will that be a problem?
Yes Gav you need to unlock the ones you want to drive.
Doesnt take long.
We should make your life easy and choose now so you dont have to do them all.
As we get further into it we can use more.
for now Ill suggest we use racdicals again SR4 or the formula BMW.

@ Martin the AI menu seems to be AI yes or No! rather than how many! We cab do without.

The radicals turn-in was incredibly impacted by weight transfer. lift off oversteer, Vey 911 like, weight shift fwd turn in point, throttle, throttle b4 apex just hard to get, then snap to throttle oversteer. Great fun when it happened.

Yes Gav you need to unlock the ones you want to drive.
Doesnt take long.
We should make your life easy and choose now so you dont have to do them all.
As we get further into it we can use more.
for now Ill suggest we use racdicals again SR4 or the formula BMW.

@ Martin the AI menu seems to be AI yes or No! rather than how many! We cab do without.

The radicals turn-in was incredibly impacted by weight transfer. lift off oversteer, Vey 911 like, weight shift fwd turn in point, throttle, throttle b4 apex just hard to get, then snap to throttle oversteer. Great fun when it happened.

I thought the settings for how many players can join was also for AI?
It just fills the remaining seats with AI cars.

Did you set it to 16 last time?

Agree with Dylan there, Forza is far easier to recover a slide - where in this you get more feeling of weight shift and momentum of a particular car through corners and gradual loss of grip.

The Alfa 75's and BMW's give a great feel for these aspects:)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%