RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
The RDFIA can announce that Omer Said will make a return this season with the champion Online Racing team.

S20 FR BACKGROUND NEWS
With Omer Said finally confirmed at Online Racing, arguably the title race is on from here. A team that could easily have walked away with the title last season if Utzer was present, a full season from both will surely see a top 3 in the constructors.
Look out for Utzer challenging for the drivers title, and while his form was pretty good in the last half of the season, Said looks comfortable, and that can easily translate into strong results.

Old Wolf: Verry happy to be here in Jordan. I have a very talented and experienced teammate and our main goal is to fight for the constructors championship.

Rami Saidy: I'm happy to be here (at Jordan), the team has some good ambitions and I want to fulfill those with them, and i'm sure my trusty teammate will want to do the same.

Eddie Jordan is a cool Team Principal :cool:

i made a 2KF1 car for lols. super duper lols, I did it at school, the guy sitting next to me (another 2KF1 teammate of mine) thinks it looks sexy :laugh:
EDIT: actually I have 2 teammates next to me, the second one sorta agrees but is wierded out by this post
EDIT 2: he's british.... #brits
-> when I say that, he is a weird one, unlike most brits.....

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
The RDFIA can announce that a 5th team has been entered into the 20th Season of Forum Racing. 2KF1 Racing, a podium visiting team from last year, has been successful in updating their car to the new regulations.
2KF1 S20.png

S20 FR BACKGROUND NEWS
2KF1's arrival shows the interesting times that Forum Racing is going through. The team somewhat under achieved last season with their single driver, but for this coming season it isn't clear if they will even get one driver. The Aston Martin engine tends to be harder to handle than a boat in Bahrain, but the car has balance, and it is yet to be seen if this team will be given the chance to compete at a higher level.
Side Note: This is also the first car to be delivered that hasn't been an Utzer-Engineering project, a move that could well backfire on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%