[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
No idea what I'm doing wrong, but it isn't working. Followed all the steps and using CSP 0.1.79 (2144).

1. Extracted the LUA files to \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\lua\F1Regs. Also tried using CM, same story.
  2. Extracted the data.acd file, added the relevant script.lua in and repacked. Also made sure the car.ini has extended-2 as version.
  3. Enabled extended car physics
  4. The F1Regs debugging apps always say F1Regs enabled = FALSE and the AI always opens the DRS at the start despite DRS.
See attached image for more information.

adfsafdasfsafsa.png

I follow your mod from first version.
With this latest version AI open DRS from beginning of the race.
F1 Regs Enabled = False
I've replaced all files. Tested with RSS FH2022s.
CSP 0.1.79
CM 2144
For me 0.5.3.1 alpha remains the best playable working version.
I don' know...

Last edited:
No idea what I'm doing wrong, but it isn't working. Followed all the steps and using CSP 0.1.79 (2144).

1. Extracted the LUA files to \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\lua\F1Regs. Also tried using CM, same story.
  2. Extracted the data.acd file, added the relevant script.lua in and repacked. Also made sure the car.ini has extended-2 as version.
  3. Enabled extended car physics
  4. The F1Regs debugging apps always say F1Regs enabled = FALSE and the AI always opens the DRS at the start despite DRS.
See attached image for more information.

View attachment 610390
I follow your mod from first version.
With this latest version AI open DRS from beginning of the race.
I've replaced all files. Tested with RSS FH2022s.
CSP 0.1.79
CM 2144
For me 0.5.3.1 alpha remains the best playable working version.
I don' know...
did you both activate the app in sidebar as Schmawlik said in the instruction?

Hey Schmawlik,
I was worried that you abandoned this app but fortunately I was wrong, and you hit the nail on the head this time! It works great with a fantastic new feature (tire management). Thank you very much!

Ok, now all works but...It's only my impression or AI seems become more competitive after first two/three laps?

Every time I start race (every circuit), game return to CM and restart it. After this all works normally good.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • At a friends house