RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
How about this then? Just check how many and how often they take the kerb on the inside of Turn 1. The corner is way faster than at Donnington and the kerb is higher than at Donnington, so the forces and "damage" on the suspension should be even higher, yet nothing breaks.

You must have raced real arcade race cars? :whistling:
You must have no idea what the **** you are talking about? :whistling:

Hi. Could I be removed completely from the 325i championship. I really enjoyed my first race but the main thread with all the bickering has really put me off for fear of upsetting someone.

I'll maybe try some of the other forum races.

Thank you.

It should be an exciting race. Hopefully no more cheating cutting though. Looking forward to watching it. :geek:

edit: seems my use of adjective was not right. I do apologise. But cutting deliberately is a form of cheating in any body's book.

Last edited:
Servers are up.

Division 1 drivers DON'T NEED TO BOOK and don't need a password to join! You will be able to join the servers at 18:00GMT. Just press the "refresh server info" button and you'll see a join button

Same for Division 2 drivers who see their names in the prebook list inside the game.

The other drivers who are joining the cup for the first time, should book until 18:00 GMT. The password has been sent via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 34 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%