RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

My first half of the race I was quite happy with, took a little too much speed and understeered into the wall on lap 32. Disappointing but I'll definitely do better next race.

Massive congrats to Jack and DTK for winning the titles! :thumbsup: The team had a fantastic season, well deserved.
Couldn't find my time to say it in the video, but here goes.

McNamara with 2 laps to go though.. nice recovery stopped by an engine blowout..
And sad for Bailey to retire in his debut race. He didn't have a chance of points, but he could've done better than his teammate at least.

About Apex, we did okay, 4 points isn't that bad considering how low we've fallen in terms of pace
--
roll on Suzuka, hopefully a wet one.

Congratulations Jack you really deserved to be the champion. You were the fastest all season and now you finally made it. Also congrats to Jimmy for making DTK such a sublime car. For myself I would have hoped to get a podium behind the DTK's but Ben you did a great job making the podium after all the bad luck you had. All in all I believe I still have a chance on becoming third in the drivers so I will go all out in Japan

PHEW
also, YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We had a bit of a wobble at the beginning, but I think it was reliability in the end that won us the titles. To finish first, first you must finish etc. Once we'd made the car extremely reliable, it was a case of spending money on the horsepower, making the car even quicker.

Well done Jack, you had the better start to the season, but Tapio did an amazing job when everything was going wrong. However, we need to stop one of us crashing while overtaking each other.

Roll on Suzuka!

Congratz to Jack and DTK!

Sadly the championship wasnt as exciting in the end as it seemed to be after the first races.

I am happy about my third place, best i could do. Maximum which was possible. Really nice to be on the podium again.
Bad qualifying from both of us, but i could do it in the race while Pablo was really good i the race, too, but started from too far behind.

-

OMR started from the back as usual, race was quite good. 1oth and 12th is ok though we had better results the last races. But looking back from where we came from.... :thumbsup:

@Steven Poirier
end-of-season-driver-market-png.81375

Found one, Emerson Fittipaldi. Copersucar was founded by him and his brother Wilson. The team debuted in 1975, that season Emerson was still driving for McLaren.
Seb Loeb it is. Going to race with the factory team of Citroen in WTCC and has a team in the same series :D

Ben is just not as successful :p

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%