RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Nothing unusual for that part of the season, DTK winning, Ben driven off track and crashed out, Pablo with a mechanical failure.
Don't stress out man, oke maybe you had some bad luck but please have some faith in your drivers. If Diehl has some good race pace, and with a bit of luck nothing is over. It's GP4 remember, everything can happen.:thumbsup:

TBH, all the drivers at the top have had bad luck over the season.

Hunsley in Australia, Germany, Hungary and Belgium.
Diehl in Australia, Austria, France and Hungary.
Rinneaho in 3 of the first 4 races, Austria and Britain.
Engberink in Malaysia, Spain and Hungary.
Utzer in Australia, Malaysia, Europe, Britian, Germany, Hungary, Belgium and Italy. (He's been the Webber of Formula FG)

Don't stress out man, oke maybe you had some bad luck but please have some faith in your drivers. If Diehl has some good race pace, and with a bit of luck nothing is over. It's GP4 remember, everything can happen.:thumbsup:
The faith in my drivers is there, just not the faith in having any more luck this season. The way we were taken out of the title fight was just too cruel. As previously stated, Jack should have won it by now (and deservedly so), his latest incidents were insane, costing him probably 68 points.

How about... Jean Alesi?
He always signed for the wrong teams. Even signed for both Williams and Ferrari at the end of 1990. Tyrrell also claimed he signed for them, so 3 contracts at once :roflmao:

The faith in my drivers is there, just not the faith in having any more luck this season. The way we were taken out of the title fight was just too cruel. As previously stated, Jack should have won it by now (and deservedly so), his latest incidents were insane, costing him probably 68 points.

He always signed for the wrong teams. Even signed for both Williams and Ferrari at the end of 1990. Tyrrell also claimed he signed for them, so 3 contracts at once :roflmao:
Well, i am currently in OMR and in BRT ;)

• Deleted member 161052

Now I'm looking forward to my favourite race. :p

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 11.9%