RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT! Drivers make sure you read and talk with your managers.
Ok, time for a calendar! Lets get this going.
Same as last season, each team has 6 votes to spend, I would like to think that it's 2 votes for both drivers and manager but it's not restricted. Team managers are to send their team votes in, drivers do not send your votes to me.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BpvZhRt-FPHP2U4LyY714WN_s1TyoaCqzLZOJl2-o6Y/htmlview?pli=1#
Here is a track list. Things to look out for: No fictional tracks, no beta tracks, if it says track only or DAT only then it isn't actually a finished track, you're voting for the track not the specific year (keep in mind if the track has different layout or time of day then that is by definition a different track and should be mentioned in your votes which one you want). No ovals, they don't work very well I believe.
So here is a list of what we have so far:
season track list.png

Only 3 tracks will be voted in for this vote, then 3 tracks next vote later this week. Votes close at 10am Thursday AEST.
@Lesley Buurlage @Milos @Matt @William Néron @Jack Hunsley @Jimlaad43 @Márk Lintner @Jamie Cocks @Timmieturner12 @airutonpurosuto8912 @Donaldinho105

IMPORTANT! Drivers make sure you read and talk with your managers.
Ok, time for a calendar! Lets get this going.
Same as last season, each team has 6 votes to spend, I would like to think that it's 2 votes for both drivers and manager but it's not restricted. Team managers are to send their team votes in, drivers do not send your votes to me.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BpvZhRt-FPHP2U4LyY714WN_s1TyoaCqzLZOJl2-o6Y/htmlview?pli=1#
Here is a track list. Things to look out for: No fictional tracks, no beta tracks, if it says track only or DAT only then it isn't actually a finished track, you're voting for the track not the specific year (keep in mind if the track has different layout or time of day then that is by definition a different track and should be mentioned in your votes which one you want). No ovals, they don't work very well I believe.
So here is a list of what we have so far:
View attachment 135642
Only 3 tracks will be voted in for this vote, then 3 tracks next vote later this week. Votes close at 10am Thursday AEST.
@Lesley Buurlage @Milos @Matt @William Néron @Jack Hunsley @Jimlaad43 @Márk Lintner @Jamie Cocks @Timmieturner12 @airutonpurosuto8912 @Donaldinho105
when was this spreadsheet updated? (sorry here i go again) it says sochi is a ''track only'', while there's actually a full and complete version up and running: http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1088064 #themoreyouknow ;)

when was this spreadsheet updated? (sorry here i go again) it says sochi is a ''track only'', while there's actually a full and complete version up and running: http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1088064 #themoreyouknow ;)
08.2015 according to the thread on gpg.

some missing ones:
Sochi 2015
Burke Lakefront Airport (Cleveland CART)
Adelaide 91/95 updated versions
Dubai Autodrome updated version
Spielberg 2015
Autodromo Varano de Melegari

Last edited:
Ravenwest official livery reveal
With the 4th season of the Formula FG starting soon, Ravenwest motorsport has revealed their car for the new season. With the RVN-02, champion Nathan "muffinman" Cornes and Rui Martins they're looking to battle for wins this season. Powered by a new engine team manager Buurlage said: "With this car we're confident to be succesful, the aerodynamics are developed to the max and we've an engine in the back which has proven in the last years that it can be competative."
2uyhq2g.png

kf4nzm.png

9aocjo.png

ROUND 1 VOTING CLOSED
And only one set of votes were rejected!
So without further ado, here are the votes, courtesy of a certain defending constructors champions

Monaco Grand Prix - Circuit de Monaco (100% race as it can't be trusted at anything less)
Just when you thought that this wasn't going to be seen again, here it is! Monaco will make its return after two (beautiful) seasons away, and promises a lackluster, boring, long race where my job will be to talk for around 2 hours and occasionally someone will hit a wall. But, it's Monaco and that means there is a bit of glitz and glamour about it, we'll try to find a layout that offers at least a chance of an overtake.

TBC - Adelaide Street Circuit (GP)
Most likely a continuation of the Pacific GP, Adelaide is the third different track in Australia to reach the calendar alongside the Australian GP in Melbourne. The full GP layout will be in use, and will be quite a different challenge compared to Phillip Island last season. Expect the walls to be more forgiving than Monaco but harsh all the same, at least we won't have T8 from the Supercars circuit to worry about...

Mexican Grand Prix - Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Making a return to the series after a break in S3, Mexico's famous GP circuit is due to make a reappearance, however the series is yet unsure whether the classic or updated circuit will be in use. S2 saw a rain storm that wiped the field of the road (quite literally), a dry race in S4 will no doubt be welcomed in return.

So there are the first three tracks, here is an updated list for everyone.
season track list.png

So again, all managers please send some votes in, votes will close at 10am Saturday AEST (I'll be out so don't expect anything for a few hours after that). All 7 remaining tracks will be unveiled and a full calendar published. Also a shout out that the pre season test will be Monday 10am AEST, so make sure that engine and tyre choices are sent to me beforehand! I'll remind everyone again in the coming days.
Given the somewhat restricted time we have to work with, I think round one might get run on Friday to give everyone a chance in the marketplace, but I can easily shorten that back to Thursday. Either way, I'll need all cars and helmets by Wednesday, otherwise you're getting the SMD-09a for the whole season.

You've got to be shitting me. Enjoy commentating that borefest of a race. If I were you I would have banned it for good.
I'll have a snooze part way through probably. Might speed up the race for the upload, I don't know.
I left it that Monaco could make 1 appearance per year and I'll stick by it.

• Deleted member 161052

Well, I'm on a cottage trip so that's why I forgot to vote, but I might not have much time to be active here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%