RD Formula Pro Series S1 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Niklas simdriving technique... when the championship finishes, just after next Saturday, I have a few questions to him that I think also a few of you will be curious to know the answers to them.

It's nothing bad (I'm proud to simrace with him at this club and championship), far from it, so please don't start to imagine things, I just think the end of the championship is a better time to ask and of course, as I'm free to ask, he is totally free to answer or not
:wink2:

Anyone up for practice? I'm there!!!

EDIT:
Nice practice today, but I couldn't even repeat the same lap time I did before... Too many day without practicing. :)
Btw, tomorrow I'm not gonna be able to practice at night. My son have some cousins party to go to, lol. Only 5 year olds and younger. :)

D day -1..... I am sooo excited about that race!! but at the same time a little sad. What am I going to do with all that free time once it is over:(

We also have Christopher Aponte racing with us.. :bang:

Wow i'm super curoius :D

The fact that you have questions for me you really want answerd just warms my heart a little :)

I'm looking forward to hearing them Joao :wink2:

I'm curious too and maybe join in if Joao will not have asked everything allready . Niklas can be our teacher and we will call him "Master Nik" :male-fighter2: then.

I allready learned certain things and like Aritan I'm happy that I improved since the first test races. Lets see how far it will get.

I think the Master got drunk.
Well as Eric said I am both sad and happy too happy for learning lots of things from all of you guys and I am happy that the first leagea I joined was the best and the most funny one :wink2:.
But I am a bit sad now that all this fun will have to end, but I hope we will meat again on RDFOC.

Well i cheated a bit in that i switched to auto box so it was a bit easier on me for learning the track. Still do not know it that well but at least i do not get lost around it the same now so my fear of wiping out some poor sod under braking has now been somewhat reduced.
My goal for tonight is to finish and to only stop for my scheduled stop:sidefrown:

p.s. i will switch back to manual box for the race :)

Well i cheated a bit in that i switched to auto box so it was a bit easier on me for learning the track. Still do not know it that well but at least i do not get lost around it the same now so my fear of wiping out some poor sod under braking has now been somewhat reduced. (go giorgos you can win this)
My goal for tonight is to finish and to only stop for my scheduled stop:sidefrown:

p.s. i will switch back to manual box for the race :)

Nail try to finish the race if you think the track is hard to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%