RD GP Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1 @ Velopark
Penalties
  • Jason Lancett vs Robert Wiesenmüller (incident)
    • A warning for Jason Lancett. Although JC showed lots of sportsmanship by moving over for a faster driver on the straight an unfortunate loss of concentration resulted in him braking too late and tapping RW and spun him round. Please be (even) more careful next time
  • Marlon Lins (cutting)
    • Cutting everywhere to gain time. Totally disrespectful driving style. No knowledge of RD racing rules. Removed from the results and if this behavior doesn't improve exclusion of racing at RD will follow. READ THE RULES!
  • Felix Luding (cutting)
    • 1 and a half minute time penalty for deliberately cutting the track
  • Simon Kilov (cutting)
    • 1 minute time penalty for deliberately cutting the track
  • Alexander Lauritzen (first turn incident)
    • Warning for spinning in the first turn. Too much risk taken. When spinning your car yourself at such a position leave the car there and let the other drivers pass. Making a U-turn is unacceptable when traffic is approaching as it resulted in damaging several cars. As the driver left the server and didnt complete the race a penalty will be imposed for race two.

i just hope people dont put their foot down so hard on the start and spin... practice your race starts guys :).... last thing i want is to hit some1 because they spin. :d

im so looking forward to the race.... hopefully i'll finish this time without my suspension being wrecked :D

i just hope people dont put their foot down so hard on the start and spin... practice your race starts guys :)

Not for you Scott:D

Start Procedure:

1- Push and hold the clutch and brake (if you don´t have a clutch pedal (like me), assembly a button for it), even if you´re using auto clutch

2- Put 1st gear

3- Release the brake

4- When lights start red, push and hold throttle on middle (mid revs)

5- On start, release the clutch, when the revs go down, start push the throttle smooth

6- Good race for you and for the guy on your side:p

I have had an issue with the online server tonight .

I have joined and a couple of things have happened , The server is showing 29 ping (i think thats good)
1) When taking to the track from the pit ,I get frame rate drop every 4-5 secs , It looks like its stuttering and makes it impossible to drive .Its Lag I am sure .
2) When i click on the green Icon to jump in to the vehicle is stops working all together and i get a windows message box saying program stopped working ..Close now

But when i try Offline it works fine no problems .

Any idea,s ?

*Edit

I have returned to the server while its empty and its ok . I hope its ok for Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%