RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skin Pack now available.
Download here.
Just extract GameData and rfm folders into your GSC install; let it merge.

Thank you all for your skins, and thank you Davy for your work to compile the pack.

Don't know; maybe something to do with the car recognising the vehicle you're in. @Davy Dandevenne
Hi
go into your settings folder ( not in the game ) open the svm ( setup) file you are missing
the first line says in svm : vehicleclassseting=reiza 13
rename 13 to 40 close and save when your open the game next time You will see
your setup in the MOD rename all the setup s like this you want to use in the MOD.

Stig Bidstrup

I have a small problem: When i go to an offline-event with the league-rfm i cannot access my setups. Known problem ?

Its not a problem, its logical.
The league runs in another class.
1. You can find you're setup in Userdata/yourname/settings/track
2. Open setup with notepad.
3. Change the first line VehicleClassSetting="reiza13" to VehicleClassSetting="reiza40"
4. Save and your done

Reactions: Nox
Bear with us, we had to make a small adjustment (there's bound to be a hiccup here and there being the first league I've run; hopefully that's it now :D) so re-download and replace with v1.2 please.

Bear with us, we had to make a small adjustment (there's bound to be a hiccup here and there being the first league I've run; hopefully that's it now :D) so re-download and replace with v1.2 please.

I know that Peter Blom can make some good quick videos, and Fabrizio knows how to make great screenshots.
I hope you guys can make your contribution. ;)

Yep, I will post some pics of the race and if I will have time enough a quick video with highlights of both races as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%