RD GP Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I'm looking forward to it, Should be a lot of fun.
Never done anything like this before, I would like to be consistent most of all,
and aim to finish somewhere close to top 10. (Optimistic) :thumbsup:

Hi Chris, I think this time around I'm sticking closely to my plan, so thanks for your sign up but I'm going to say no, thanks for understanding.

@Andrew James as premium member (Chris), you should consider him in reserves list at least...he doesnt request final list and first points race will start in 10 days..............my 2 cents ;)

Thanks for the suggestion Fabrizio, always welcome :thumbsup:, but once sign ups are closed, sign ups are closed. This is how I have decided to run the league this time, especially as it is the first I have run - I want everything as organised as I can. In future, I may be more flexible with it. We can't be (I don't want to be) making last minute default skins and updating the skin pack, and the admin work, every time we get a late sign up. Premium members were given priority during the sign up period.

Just would like to pick up on something Andrew said in post #3 about the possibility of him making some highlights vids but cant make any promises.........
I would think Andrews workload is quite hefty at the moment, and when this fully kicks off that workload is going to dramatically increase, i think it would be a nice gesture for maybe some young budding movie producers in our midst to step up and offer your services to Andrew and remove that burden from his agenda?.

Just a little out loud idle afternoons thinks....

Well I am going to give it a go anyway; whether I pull it off successfully is another matter. :D Thanks for the thought Gary! Of course, anyone is welcome to make videos of the race and share them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%