Status
Not open for further replies.
REAL WEATHER HAS NOW BEEN INTRODUCED!

The real weather plugin has been added to the server by our tech guru @Daiman Patel so be sure to check out the weather for round 1!

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/jp/suzuka/34.880001,136.580002

That-Escalated-Quickly-Meme-Photo-Joke-12.jpg

There was an issue with the server yesterday, caused by the rFactor 2 update on Friday night, however it is now running and available for participants to practice and test in preparation for the first race.

This is what I am afraid off. I am checking the server list and I cannot see the server. I already updated to latest release. For some reason I am not able to see all servers. I do not know if its configuration or internet setting that does not allow me to see al servers on rFactor. No issues at all with AC on this aspect.

This is what I am afraid off. I am checking the server list and I cannot see the server. I already updated to latest release. For some reason I am not able to see all servers. I do not know if its configuration or internet setting that does not allow me to see al servers on rFactor. No issues at all with AC on this aspect.
Have you made sure your typing the new server name?

This is not the first time that I have heard of such a problem, but unfortunately I am not sure why it occurs... it's very strange. :O_o: I presume that you have been checking the server list via the 'Launcher', but have you also taken a look to see if the server is visible in the Steam server list?

Just to confirm, what is the name of the server for which you are looking? It has now (as of yesterday) been renamed to RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GPC R1 in accordance with the opening post.

Everyone should check if their current graphics settings can handle rain, even though I gained overall 50+ fps from the last update, the rain performance is still very bad for me, in some parts of the track it even drops to 30 fps. Had to lower some settings to get it above 60+.
Just a reminder as I was very surprised last night when I tested in rain, it went from 90+ fps to 30fps.

rdgpc-logo-v1-png.178463

Race Details

General Rules

Season 7 of the RDGPC will operate in accordance with the 2018 RD League Regulations unless specifically outlined as otherwise.

The Track

2000px-Zandvoort.svg.png

Session Info
  • Official Practice: 19.00 GMT (20 Minutes)
  • Qualifying: 19.20 GMT (25 Minutes)
  • Warm Up: 19.45 GMT (5 Minutes)
  • Race Start: 19.50 GMT (45 Minutes)
Drivers
  1. Joseph Wright#2
  2. Dan Long#3
  3. Tom Watts#4
  4. Lorenzo Bonder#5
  5. TobiasR#6
  6. Christian Moreau#8
  7. Kresh#9
  8. Daniel.13#10
  9. BrianB#11
  10. kamackeris#13
  11. Anders Jensen#15
  12. Craig Patteson#16
  13. terrazi#17
  14. Magnus Stjerneby#18
  15. Matt Le Gallez#19
  16. Chark#20
  17. Johnny Stathoros#21
  18. Manos Papangleou#22
  19. Pauli Ahonen#23
  20. bömii#24
  21. Fernando Deutsch#25
  22. avenger82#26
  23. Lesley Buurlage#27
  24. Anders Myhre#28
  25. eryx#29
  26. Yapci#30
  27. s73#31
Teams
  1. Racers in Pyjamas
  2. Talking Door Racing
  3. Pyjama Racing
  4. Team SSR
  5. Atlantic Motorsport
  6. SimStarsVRacing Team
  7. Talking Door Racing 2
  8. Hellenic Racing Association
  9. Stenden/NHL Racing Team

Last edited:
This is not the first time that I have heard of such a problem, but unfortunately I am not sure why it occurs... it's very strange. :O_o: I presume that you have been checking the server list via the 'Launcher', but have you also taken a look to see if the server is visible in the Steam server list?
Yes, I am trying via the server list launcher. How I can see rFactor2 servers from steam? I did not know that is possible.

How I can see rFactor2 servers from steam? I did not know that is possible.
Yup, viewing rFactor 2 dedicated servers directly via Steam is possible! :D You simply need to load 'Steam', select 'View' and 'Servers', change the 'Game' to rFactor 2, and filter the results.

If you still have no joy then there is one final option... create a shortcut to join the server when you load the game. Such a shortcut can be created as follows:
  • Navigate to the '<Steam_install>\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Launcher' directory
  • Create a shortcut for 'Launcher rFactor.exe', and move it to your Desktop
  • Right click on the shortcut, and select 'Properties'
  • In the 'Target' field enter the following - C:<Steam_install>\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Launcher\Launch rFactor.exe" +connect 31.204.152.159:64497 +password <server_password>
  • Select 'OK', and open the shortcut which should launch the game and log you in to the server
I hope that one of these methods will allow you to access the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%