RD GT Championship 2010 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that would explain a lot. I always wondered why Simon and the guys went through so much trouble for that stuff. Does anyone know how many people usually watch a broadcasted race?

I don't know, Michael. I always do this type of thing for fun, but on race day I wake up with the nerves. Then when the green flag drops I've been known to shake going into the first corner. Knowing that hundreds of people are watching wouldn't help. lol

I usually use hood view but that is partly because of lack of computer performance. Hood view gives better frames. Luckily some new stuff will arrive next week and performance worries should be away, so welcome cockpit view. :)

All signed up and ready to roll. Hopefully the cockpit thing will pull down sign-ups enough for a guy like me to sneak in. Now time to get home, the team is awaited me at Brno for some practice laps! (My virtual team, that is!!!! lol)

I was hoping that it will be more then just one week, and more then 2 weeks to start this season, but I don't think you will choose me so why not :D

Yes,i was hoping too. I mean,it's too little time untill the championship and also don't know if i will get a skin until 21 may. I will 100% have a skin,but don't know if untill 21 may. So,speaking with Bram,is there a posibility to come with my skin maybe before the first round? Even one day is important. :)

No point in even thinking about skins until we know who's in, and who is driving what. No point in making a skin for the league only to find out i am a) not invited or b) won't be driving my weapon of choice. So I am just gonna sit tight and watch things as they unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 203 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.2%