RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
im waiting fot the RDGTC since before the RDTCC with was awesome :) i hope that i can join this, im realy motivated :p and i already have my three cars selected :p thx Marco for organizing this

Take the cars out for a spin. Then you will know which car will suit you best!

@Mike
All who have the expansion packs and a valid RD License are more then welcome! So yes, you are also welcome :p :p

Are we allowed to change the car during the time sign ups are open? Let's say I write Aston, Lister and Zonda. Before the sign up thread is closed I change my mind and want to pick Audi instead of Aston. Am I allowed to edit my post and make such changes?

I don't have much experience with GT cars so I am still unsure what cars I'm fast with.

EDIT: I just noticed Lister Storm is unavailable... Any particular reason for it?:(

@Erik,
During the qualification there will be a limited number of cars available. We are not sure at this moment which cars it will be. Probably the most popular cars from the signups will be available.

@Marco,
There will be a download available soon with the whole package of the tracks. For now I shall place the links to all seperate downloads in the news section. I haev to go out for a meeting soon, so it might be tonight when I place them.

@Szymon,
No particular reason. We had to many cars available, so we had to take 3 out of the list. The lister storm was 1 of the ones we choose.

What about Audi? Isn't it underpowered, it certainly won't hold in straights. It's prettier than Lister but i wouldn't like to be stuck with Audi for a season.

Here are the specs: http://cream.galleria.fi/SRS/GTR_Evolution_Specs/GT.pdf
more specs.. http://cream.galleria.fi/SRS/GTR_Evolution_Specs

Edit: I did a straightline speed tests in Korea (100km/h flying start from the first advertisement thingy to the last, wings 1/1 no other changes), Pagani and Audi 283km/h and 282km/h respectively. 286km/h with Corvette. Its not bad, a lot less what i remembered. Those specs above are ancient, i don't know if/what changes has happened since GT Power pack was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.3%