RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice flyer Xose :good:

I have a question/request though......I did some laps yesterday at 16:00 ingame time and it was already shimmer/darkish inside cockpitview.
I noticed with the arcade views like bonnet and bumper views etc, it was alot more clear daytime.

So as I'm only using cockpitview, I would like to ask permission to use the headlights right from the start, as it is just too dark inside the cockpitview already at 16:00 to not be using headlights.
Or another option would be to make the ingame starting time @ 15:00, then there's no need for headlights.

Cya Saturday.

you have put the corvette skin in there and its in the wrong place know i know why i it did not show in le mans so looks like me car will look poo then can i ask you to put the dbr9 1 on the sver please so atleast it is on there for the race

Our DBR9 appears in the skinpack although the 997 RSR does not appear.

Edit...The 05 Motorsport GT2 skin has been placed in a folder called Farnbacher Loles Team when it should have been put in Farnbacher Loles Racing.

Can this be fixed & the skinpack updated please.

Hi You have made a mistake on our skin, we are not using the corvette gt1, we are using the aston martin instead, Im sure wayne reed told you but im not sure, it still had us incorrectly down to be corvette on the car sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%