RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys are there any exceptions to the standard cutting rule (like, say, at Rattlesnake Point)? For example, first corner, are we allowed to run right out to the edge of the tarmac there?

I know but that's because it's the airfield section. There's also a kerb leading onto the long back straight where all 4 wheels can go over the white lines and I'm just looking for clarification, because otherwise some might assume it's ok to run over that and some might not.

Also in the 3 corner section towards the end of the lap (right, left, right) leading onto the long straight, the kerb ends on the left coming into the final right hander. I've seen a couple people borrow some entry there by running accross the white line - is this allowed?

Sorry I'm nitpicking but I don't want any confusion in such a long event that we've all practiced a lot for.

Hi You have made a mistake on our skin, we are not using the corvette gt1, we are using the aston martin instead, Im sure wayne reed told you but im not sure, it still had us incorrectly down to be corvette on the car sign up.

resend it to me then, and I will make sure it is on tonight if doable....but make it good as last time I had issues with the skin already

Remember everyone, the race will end in the dark. If you haven't tested night driving on this track, it's definitely dark! It's not like some GTR2/rFactor tracks where even in the dark you don't really need your headlights.

Also would like to add one thing. I see a lot of people driving on our server that impossible could have known the password as they are not a licensed member.

Would like to stress once more its vital that team owners let individual drivers sign up.

Hi, everybody! I'm Esben, and I'm going to be starting the R4R Aston tomorrow. I'm new to this leauge, and rFactor racing for that matter, but I've got extensive endurance racing knowledge and experience from various enduro leauges running the GTP mod for NR2003 between 2005 and 2009. I haven't done much practise yet, but I know my way around Sebring, the Aston is a relatively easy car to drive, and I started my simracing career as a backmarker so the prototypes shouldn't (in theory at least) have any major issues with me :)

Looking foreward to tomorrow!

BTW: Will this race be broadcast? If there is, I'd like to spam the link to everybody I know :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%