RD Le Mans Series Season 2 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We usually don't allow more than the necessary amount of spectators in the server to avoid having crashes due to overcrowd. If we can get livetiming to work (something we are working on), you are allowed to communicate through teamspeak. So, we do not want 40 permanent spectators in the server (apart from swapping time).

What is rFmonitor?

This actually brings me to a question i've had for abit now but haven't gotten around to ask, how are things fixed via teamspeak for the race? Will each team get their own channel inside the main RD TS ? Or should we start looking into getting our own team channels for when the time comes?

Just join RD TS. Right Click on Racepdepartment.com and "Create sub channel" and give it a name or even a PW what you want. Its a Temporary channel so if everyone leaves the channel it deletes itself. :)

the problem with your suggestion Geogrios is that the live broadcast only gives you information on the driver the cameraman is following at that time. I think Live Timing, combined with a Live Broadcast and Teamspeak (and perhaps this RFMonitor, because that looks awesome) will give your teammate (if currently not driving) or race engineer enough feedback to guide you (currently driving) a bit more than they could do last season!

Looks promising guys!

the problem with your suggestion Geogrios is that the live broadcast only gives you information on the driver the cameraman is following at that time. I think Live Timing, combined with a Live Broadcast and Teamspeak (and perhaps this RFMonitor, because that looks awesome) will give your teammate (if currently not driving) or race engineer enough feedback to guide you (currently driving) a bit more than they could do last season!

Looks promising guys!

I was thinking in that way but I did not want to give all the info to the other teams :D

Hello Guys how are you doing?

My name is Fernando, I'm from Brazil, We have virtual racing team call KBR RACING TEAM , we´ve been attending national leagues in our country but we are wondering to attend the American le mans series, but I'm a bit lost about the procedures of how to apply for the season 2.

Is there available inscriptions for this category? if so how should we apply for it?

How do We become a licensed member?

Look foward to have a feedback from you guys!

Fernando Alvarenga

Water Blue Racing is looking for a GT2 driver. We have 4 drivers already signed up but we need a 5th driver who will be 100% active and will participate in all the 6 rounds if he would be asked to do so.

Water Blue Racing is a well organized team will alot of experience so if you are intrestid them plz send me a PM.

I will made interesting 2010 RDLMS S2 R1 guide :)

I wait all the driver list and skinpack :)

Wow,can not wait :D

2zgsxty.jpg

bhj05g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 240 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 195 27.6%
  • WEC app/website