RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to say that the prototypes in this round are lapping quite good, at least for me :thumbsup:
Same here but one or two cars don't wait with overtaking in some twisty parts of the tracks and if I didn't brake to let them pass then all 2 or 3 of us would have ended in a wall or somewhere else off track :( but most are behaving a lot better than before :thumbsup:

My first stint was OK even with our little setup problem, but my 2nd stint was horror so I have given the car to one of my teamies :)

There is a black GT2 Porsche which I am really starting to hate : Caused both me and others a lot of issues !! Leaving room for others is not in everyones book it seems :thumbsdown:

My apologies to the Feeder P1 team. That P2 *beep* from #209 crashed me off the track so hard that I bounced back from the wall onto the track with a wheel (and many other parts) missing and the engine dead. Tried to stear off the track again but unfortunately you clipped my rear before I could and crashed. Very sorry about that. :(

At this point I can't say which car it was exactly, but going wide and then steering back to the inside of a corner while there is a GT1 next to u is just silly :(

It probably was me, let me know what I was doing and I'll improve on that for Le Mans.

I just had a fairly solid second and final stint at the end there but would like to apologise to NoLimit Motorsport and Robert Goedicke I spun at Canada Corner with very worn tyres and you had no where to go. I hope I didn't spoil your race too much.

First stint went pretty well. We started in 7th position and I was able to climb to p4, mainly because others made mistakes. I was enjoying the fight with Richard Blokker and Reinier Hut:)

In my second stint I had a disco. I thought that my router failed, but a couple of minutes ago I lost my internet connection again without the router (direct connection with lan cable in modem). Luckily I wasn't in the car the second time. So we lost a lot of time during the disco (about 10 minutes) and we fell back to p7. I was able to climb to p6 again. With 3 laps behind the RARE endurance team, Marcel is currently driving the car back to the finish. P6 will be our finishing position.

La Porsche 997 Club
rFactor-2013-06-16-00-39-22-24.jpg

rFactor-2013-06-16-00-37-24-82.jpg

Norbert hit the car in the beginning and we came up like ground water:alien:
rF dropped down me when we had the last driver change. Again this ****:mad: and we lost first place again like this way.
If this thing doesnt happening with us, im sure we have 2 wins (Sebring and Road America).
nice :(

Hun 1-2 in P2 category:thumbsup::rolleyes: (but honestly, I'm conversely thought

no. 5 action was actually the first in the race, when making this i forgot about it. All of the clips here was taken from my last 1.5 hours change.
To the 1 action: First and only one time in whole race I decided to overtake a GT here. ehhhh....

That was really wery weird race. I woke up at 11, and realised that i hadn't got any setup for the race, but thankfully one person which had the setup came in and I was rescued :S In the end, after that CL and, idk, maybe slow driving from teammates or problems 3rd position is not bad, but also it is not good because we had speed, and we lost about 3 laps to the next team.

Again, I got a CL and I have no idea why. Same as this on Sebring restart, almost identical situation, on 1/4 of the lap i realised that i got disconnected and there was a race for fast rejoin. I have to do something with that or just someone else from my team must make starts on every single race here. What is funny, only here I got CL's. In other same-type league the grid procedure takes longer and I don't have any problems with that. Only here.

are you just pointing out the weird events that happened in your stint or are you complaining about them? if you are unhappy with any of the actions of the other driver's report them to the admin.

May i just say that first incident looked like you totally mis-judged the other cars speed., slowing down and being patience would have been better, but we can all mis-judge the speed of some cars when approaching the corner, so probably just a racing incident :p

are you just pointing out the weird events that happened in your stint or are you complaining about them? if you are unhappy with any of the actions of the other driver's report them to the admin.

May i just say that first incident looked like you totally mis-judged the other cars speed., slowing down and being patience would have been better, but we can all mis-judge the speed of some cars when approaching the corner, so probably just a racing incident :p

Hm we did reports after Sebring and no futher actions has been taken ;) So will be there penalties to this race? When yes, our reports coming from our LMP1 car. So we need replay to do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%