RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm we did reports after Sebring and no futher actions has been taken ;) So will be there penalties to this race? When yes, our reports coming from our LMP1 car. So we need replay to do this :)
it's not down to me to decide the penalties, that's the league staff's job ;) ... also i cannot say yes or no if a incident is reported & let you know the outcome, all incidents are different :) ! , so because there was no penalty in the last race after you filed a report you won't report for this race?

Hm we did reports after Sebring and no futher actions has been taken ;) So will be there penalties to this race? When yes, our reports coming from our LMP1 car. So we need replay to do this :)

You dont give the organisation much time to sleep guys :) After 10 hours of broadcasting I am sure Marco has other priorities than uploading a huge replay file on the fly.

I looked through all my conversations again today, because I did not see any reports from you, and I still can not find any. Could you please explain where you sent your reports to?

I did about 2 hours in the car and it could have gone better.....

Jumped into the car when we were in second "just" over a minute behind the SfH car and only a 10-ish seconds ahead of the SRVN car (I think it was).

Settled into a good low 09 pace (which is very fast for me at this track, it never likes me and I don't find it nice either....) and also did a couple of 08's during the middle of the first stint.

With a few laps left before I was going to go for the pits Roy, who was my spotter, asked how much fuel I had left and as I was looking at the fuel gauge I missed my braking point for Canada by about half a car and slammed into the wall sustaining suspension damage and a puncture. :confused:

Went for the pits and about 70 second later I was on my way again.

Had only one real scare in the second stint.

Going into T6 I had a GT1 car I think that lapped me before the corner and the only reason I was able to snap up that a P2 car dived for the inside as well from quite far back is that I'm a touring car driver so I always, without exception, throw a quick glance into the mirrors as I begin to turn in. I threw he wheel to the right and managed to get out of the way of them. I think it was the Simco Hungarian P2 car but I have no idea who was driving the car as my own replay don't let me go to that car :unsure:

Coming towards the end of my second stint I did almost the same thing at Canada but I couldn't see my brakeingpoint instead and I clamped the wall with my right side and thought it was ok.
Coming into T3 I was proved wrong as I went almost straight ahead but I was going slow enough to to go more than a car-width off track.

Thankfully Roy was ready to jump into the car but without any warm-up laps but I think that went allright in the end :)

Also sorry to all those who came up to me after I had spun it at Canada about 2h15 into the race. Braked a bit too late and had a slow spin in the gravel while I read a book before it stopped and then a few GT1 and Prototypes went passed. I hope I didn't compromise any of yours races there :redface:

Thank you to everyone that was racing yesterday and everyone did a good job at lapping except some brave manouvers like that of the SH car and a couple of lappings at the fast kink on the backstretch.

See you all at Le Mans :thumbsup::)

no. 5 action was actually the first in the race, when making this i forgot about it. All of the clips here was taken from my last 1.5 hours change.
To the 1 action: First and only one time in whole race I decided to overtake a GT here. ehhhh....

That was really wery weird race. I woke up at 11, and realised that i hadn't got any setup for the race, but thankfully one person which had the setup came in and I was rescued :S In the end, after that CL and, idk, maybe slow driving from teammates or problems 3rd position is not bad, but also it is not good because we had speed, and we lost about 3 laps to the next team.

Again, I got a CL and I have no idea why. Same as this on Sebring restart, almost identical situation, on 1/4 of the lap i realised that i got disconnected and there was a race for fast rejoin. I have to do something with that or just someone else from my team must make starts on every single race here. What is funny, only here I got CL's. In other same-type league the grid procedure takes longer and I don't have any problems with that. Only here.

it was me at 3, i missed the braking point, braking much later, when i realied it 3was tioo late i braked as hard as i could to avoid your carbut i spun. I hope i didn't hit you, i tried my best to avoid your car, sorry about that :unsure:

LeMans. It will be the 1996 layout. Simple reason, there where to many uncertainties with the 2012 version, and for the 24 hour event, we prefer a proven stable track instead of a risk, even if its a small one.

The track will be in Simsync early this week. Doing my best to get it in tonight, but can't be certain of that yet. Will do my best.
Also have to upload the replays. Will do my best to get it all arranged before Wednesday. Took half a day off from work tomorrow to increase the odds I can get it all done.

Yeah the 1996 Version is very nice, but little problems are on the track since the cutting problem. Ford Chicane are very easy to cut. So in others leagues the track has been updated by admins with anticuts or gravel. Maybe do the same here? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%