RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short,
The driver who does qualy, needs to start the race. However, in case an exception is needed due to schedules and stuff, contact Marcel and me to make arrangements.
We need to know it, because of the server software used. That doesnt like it when the driver is different, and we do not tell it that :).

...updated SimSync

Please update your installation. We have done a lot of graphical and technical changes to the LeMans track. Pit spots are not marked yet. This will be done in a later update.
There is a slight chance that the bumps in the 2nd and 3rd corner will be raised a bit, so when doing practice runs, I can advise all to get used to NOT cutting that corner. Cutting during the race could end up to be very nasty......

The server is running in daytime now, please do test things before the test race, so we can find and fix any remaining issues as fast as possible.

The password for the server can be found here.

Thinking a bit more about it, it might be that a change was made prior to when I got the track. Might be worth looking into that, and comparing the 2. Hope I can find some kind of cause for it....

Does it also have low FPS when you come over start/finish straight? All the way I mean, of is it a slight drop on 1 point you experience?

I have noticed it as well now.
It does drop at the same point as it does with the VLM version, but it drops a bit further down. For me its still more then acceptable, but I am not sure for the rest offcourse.

As I have to be out of town next week, and do not have access to my PC where i edit tracks, I am not 100% sure i can find the origin of the issue in time. So, I advise all to test well. Just to be sure....

For me, it was only visible when I turned a FPS counter on. Cant notice it in the game itself. But, I can understand that with a little dated computer, it might be visible with a large pack of cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%