rF2 RD Multiclass @ Imola - Fri 14 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Having trouble with the BTCC Mercedes mod. It's giving me an error and quitting the game.
Solved, but I don't see anybody on the server? It's 19:30 UTC, shouldn't be qualifying now?

Last edited:
getting strange error when track loads (error getting texture stats GRASS001). Reinstalling the DLC track and hope to be there on time

getting strange error when track loads (error getting texture stats GRASS001). Reinstalling the DLC track and hope to be there on time

That was a new one for me! And a quick google search didn't yield any massive results either, only some with old GPU back in 2012 having the same issue. Let's hope for the best! :)

now I get the error MOD could not be installed, try a manual install..
I removed the filfe from my rFactor 2 / packages but no luck. Any link to the mod file?

Hi, I don't usually write, but today is already to say something, I hope that the one who took me off the track in the second turn of the race is happy, apart from already on the warm-up lap he spun and crashed against the wall, and then it destroys the race that looked very good despite being only 8 riders on the track and on the track, what happens? For this I do not intend to spend more time and money, a shame that people like this extinct today on the tracks hehehehehe races are like that.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 40 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 130 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 225 59.5%