AC RDEC Round 7 @ Bahrain - Sunday 19th November 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hello I have internet problems I will not be able to race this evening.
I came with motivation even if the rhythm of the Porsche was not that of the Corvette.
I would really like to be with you this evening with this track that I really like
I wish you a good race and I hope to be there next time.

Great race this evening with an unexpected result. I probably should have sat in the Audi from the beginning of the championship. But as I said, without your help things would have turned out differently. Maybe next year.

Half the time I just looked at the car data like engine speed and battery level. Driving on top of that was really difficult. But the experience was definitely worth it.

That was a great championship. Thanks for organizing Brian. Congratulations to the winners and all participants. I'm really looking forward to next year. The new cars in the real WEC look fantastic.

Great event! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done Hank on the race win, you certainly picked up how to drive these very quickly.:thumbsup:
I just wasn’t feeling it tonight, Bahrain not my favourite track and to top it off my KERS button fell off the wheel so I was having to try and press it while it was dangling for the last 20 minutes.
But overall a great championship, well done all who competed and a huge thanks to Brian for organising. Looking forward to next year already.

Good race pace, 90 min to long for me, i was really suffering after 60 min, my Mr arthritis was not amused. Ran out of fuel, did not pay enough attention to my pit stop strategy.:confused:
So when my fuel ran out i ran out.:roflmao::roflmao:
I was totally shocked with the Toyotas pace, it was nice to be wrong, if only i was always wrong like this.:O_o::O_o::O_o:
I would like to say I enjoyed the Audi, but it is not my favourite car, this circuit did not exactly flatter it either.

But had a great 60min, so grateful for that.

still shocked with the Toyotas performance.:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Well done to championship winners and podiums.:thumbsup:

PS.
trying to overtake Richard in his Toyota proved as difficult as ever, if not impossible.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Damn windows update got me at the last event! Despite it being scheduled to update only in the middle of the night it decided to go for it during qualy. Wasn't on my radar as an issue, so took me a while to sort it and ended up starting 3 or 4 laps down, from the pits.

Good fun nonetheless trying to catch back up to the pack. Caught up to Paul but spun in T1 :/ not that it mattered!!

Congrats to Hank and Aki for the wins. Well done Hank making the audi work!

Such a huge track, it was actually nice to drive in the LMP1. Made for this prototype, F1/F2 sort of stuff. The straights are long and regular enough that you do actually get a bit of a regular breather. Probably the handiest of all 7 tracks, in terms of the mental focus needed, in these LMPs!

Thanks and well done to all who took part in the championship. Alot of endurance required to get the 6/7 races done, over eleven hours of racing, just finishing one is an achievement in itself!

See you for the next one :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had a great race with Robert. I think our average gap for the race was about 3 seconds. After the tangle in T1 I was ahead of Robert, but within a few laps he got past me. After that it was chase, chase, chase. With about 15 minutes to go my monitor almost fell in my lap. I just got a Fanatec DD and have not had chance to secure every thing. Sure love the wheel and base, a big step up from my G29. I can really feel the car when cornering.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%