Realistic camera MOD

Misc Realistic camera MOD 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
i did srop it correctly i dropped it in F1 2018 Folder
it's strange because I don't have this issue and no one ever reported it... you are doing something wrong.
If you dropped the file correclty go to : asset_groups\f1_classic_02_vehicle_package\c_ferrari_04\wep and tell me the date of modification of that file.

I did both ways and nothing changed, only modern cars...
Ok, so I've found the mistake I've made (the worst is I never noticed that since THE 1ST version of my mod...).
So to begin, the correct way to the classcis cars is : "F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_classic_02_vehicle_package\TEAMS\" and the problem is in my mod with the drag and drop file the file "teams" is missing. So the mod is in the wrong folder (f1_classic_02_vehicle_package instead of teams), and so you tried to install it manually but in the wrong folder too. If you want the classics cars to work, you just need to copy ALL folders of my mod in "teams" then copy it in the teams file in F1 2018.

Ok, so I've found the mistake I've made (the worst is I never noticed that since THE 1ST version of my mod...).
So to begin, the correct way to the classcis cars is : "F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_classic_02_vehicle_package\TEAMS\" and the problem is in my mod with the drag and drop file the file "teams" is missing. So the mod is in the wrong folder (f1_classic_02_vehicle_package instead of teams), and so you tried to install it manually but in the wrong folder too. If you want the classics cars to work, you just need to copy ALL folders of my mod in "teams" then copy it in the teams file in F1 2018.
Ok thanks mate!

Hey dude! I have a fantasy season mod installed so I installed your mod manually, but the renault cameras have issues, they first are in wrong position and, when I reinstall them again, they are duplicated and sometimes get stuck in 2 different cameras.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 182 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 35.1%