Review: Samsung 49" Super UltraWide Monitor (C49HG90)

What settings do you guys use to avoind tearing/stuttering? Does the chg90 work well in gsync comp mode? Or do you lock framerate? I have a 1070ti, so I expect around 80/90 fps with this monitor with the graphic settings I like/use

It arrived last night. Got to tinker with the FoV and camera in most of the sims; R3E is the only one that looks correct at the moment.
45217576345_79766fab5b_k.jpg

THIS is exactly what im shooting for, great setup , so thought id see if you could answer a few things ?

Are you still running the Sammy 49" and happy with it ? ( I was going to go triples but I kind of fancy this now )

Is that a GT1 Evo rig ? If so i didnt think the wheel mount fitted the GT1 Evo..... ( well according to their site it doesnt )

Are you running a CSW 2.5 Front mounted ? Again wasnt sure that was an option due to the bolts on the front of the wheel base ?

What seat are you running ?

How is that integrated monitor mount ? I was going to go for the standalone Sim Lab mount as i was worried about wobble being mounted to the rig ?

Sorry for all the questions , im coming in a bit out of date to the current sim scene and playing catchup !

• Deleted member 197115

I think he has used this
I am wondering if it is sturdy with such big display. SimLab suggets to use this when size of monitor are bigger that 32".
I have 42" 16:9 attached to P1X, no issues at all. Ultrawide should be even easier as it's not that tall.

Just installed a new 49 in. ultra Samsung love it all is great save one issue. I cant move the black boxes in iracing over to the sides of monitor/car cockpit. In all other sims its no problem but in iracing i can only move them around in the center of the dash they stop like there is an edge of a center screen.
Hope this makes sense ....I cant figure it out?

Just installed a new 49 in. ultra Samsung love it all is great save one issue. I cant move the black boxes in iracing over to the sides of monitor/car cockpit. In all other sims its no problem but in iracing i can only move them around in the center of the dash they stop like there is an edge of a center screen.
Hope this makes sense ....I cant figure it out?
You must activate It on app.ini, IIRC its called something like "FullScreenUI"

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 89 70.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages