rFactor 2 Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have watched it twice now, im amazed by the level of detail they put into this, truly a masterpiece by the team, they should be very proud, i can see some big races in this and fun league's, and i will be happily enough to be a driver amongst the greats of RD!

looking dreadfully good indeed, but oh dear, listening to the interview: "Beta may be realeased soon, no date yet", it is going to take another long long wait, but hey with the SimBin titles still providing some great gaming (even though I do not see them ever doing a new title, looks as if they will follow the raceroom line of marketing and selling), C.A.R.S. about to take off and of course iRacing succeeding with a payment scheme that many here doubted would survive 6 months, I think there's enough to keep the player happy while we wait till (here's my prediction), July 2012, for rFactor2.

• Robert Woodwardd

good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait :p
but DAMN that looks amazing!

Probably out for Christmas to cash in on the festive market, thats what I would do, I dont know how much it will be but I bought rFactor online when it first came out and there were no mods, best 25 quid I ever spent, still my number 1 sim of choice 6 (or is it 7 ?) years later, I would pay 75 quid for rFactor2

I will be surprised if its not available before xmas:D But this is and always was going to be worth the wait! Do you really want them to RUSH it at the end..... do you?The improved graphics look wonderful, but for the purist, its the promise of better FFB, tire Model, general physics and overall improvement in realism and online play..... Damn I cant wait either now! :cool:

I doubt it's ISI rushing things here Sergio :) Why would they. Its an healthy company, that is going steady for a lot of years now. Earn their money mostly outside of the gaming industry. I think they are the last people on earth to rush things :D

Bram Hengeveld;953514 said:
I doubt it's ISI rushing things here Sergio :) Why would they. Its an healthy company, that is going steady for a lot of years now. Earn their money mostly outside of the gaming industry. I think they are the last people on earth to rush things :D

Well C.A.R.S. grab almost 5000 simracers in just one day and their cars look stunning, much better than any picture from RF2 I have seen. So, they might think they need to do something to get people attention.

I`ve never been so excited watching a game trailer before! Damnit, i cant wait for this to be released. Downside though, it`s complete enough for them to be having fun playing (testing) it . . . . i reckon thats why it`s taking so long to finish lol

HDR in gaming works completely different to HDR photography. In games, when going into a tunnel it will be very dark at first, but will adjust like your eyes do. When you come out, the light will be overpowering at first. This is the kind of effect that HDR in gaming produces, which is completely different to the effect achieved in photography which actually reduces the contrast of the image to make extreme lights and extreme darks more visible to the viewer.

Sérgio Marques;953549 said:
Well C.A.R.S. grab almost 5000 simracers in just one day and their cars look stunning, much better than any picture from RF2 I have seen. So, they might think they need to do something go get people attention.

I doubt they just deciced to make this video yesterday. :tongue:

Diego Lopez;953574 said:
wait is release date next year?

No it is still TBA 2011. You'll be able to get your hands on it this year. Obviously the open beta will be fairly soon, but the unknown is how long that testing will last. I would still assume 2011 for the initial release (after the beta) too, but it's never going to be 100%.

But like I said, if you want to get in early and in 2011 for sure, you will be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%