rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race of Lebanon Result

Saidy and TAG Nissan take both championships
Rami Saidy's 5th place was enough for him to win the championship with one race to go. It was appropriate too that it was at the circuit he campaigned to get built in Lebanon, rather than Kyrgyzstan. James McNamara couldn't do any better than 3rd, which helped to really seal the deal, as a retirement from Aidan Keranen, coupled with Old Wolf's victory gave TAG Nissan the constructors title too. Saidy was battling with Wolf for most of the race, until Wolf collided with Saidy with about 3 laps to go. Elsewhere, Dovizioso was spun by Rauatavaara, and he collected Herbert and Buurlage. Keranen and Utzer had engine blowups too.
Lebanonres.jpg

cheeky little Wolf trying to get the victory :D

Gratz to Rami for the title! :thumbsup:

all on min racing skill
Thanks for congratulating me! :)

YEESSSSSSSSSSS GET IN! Finally, I win a World Championship, at my home race! Couldn't ask for more really.

Great thanks to Nissan for the car and the great help, and well done to @oldwolf being a great teammate and for helping us take the Constructor's Championship!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Min Racing Skill + 5.25

Get your buys in quickly, I will do the race at the weekend. Remember that you cannot take any money through to next season, so spend spend spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%