rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda messed up the whole season. Was worth the try though, with better values it would have been an interesting new element.
Next season everyone will start with the same engine and will be allowed to develop cof themselves. Looking at those stats, everyone will start with the same as the Cosworth one.

still against the oval though, oh well let's see what our new Judd engines can do.

Maybe if Cosworth is still crap and if TAG's finally blow up we could.. you know :x3:

Race of the USA Preview
Rami Saidy is the champion, and James McNamara is second, those two are sealed. However, the battle for third is tight. William Neron, Jimmy Laad, Tobi Kederer, (Dhafin Rizki) and Old Wolf are all within 25 points of each other, so could all grab the position. Herbert, Martins (Noack) and Buurlage are the drivers who haven't had a podium, so this is their last chance this season. The Jacksonville Oval was drafted in to replace the Lake Superior circuit, and looks to be a great race. Held in the dark under lights, this will be a good race. Pablo Diehl takes us for a lap in the day.

what Aidan pointed out.

Gonna be a great race!... if you're a TAG user lol
Get over it! Even in your series it says "The GPTCC reserves the right to alter the calendar where necessary". I had to alter it, and I did. Live with the fact you screwed up engine choices, and stop complaining.

Get over it! Even in your series it says "The GPTCC reserves the right to alter the calendar where necessary". I had to alter it, and I did. Live with the fact you screwed up engine choices, and stop complaining.
fine then, we replace Monza GP with Monaco cuz that's a totally good idea!
and to be fair your series doesn't say that :p

How does this link to you saying "it's gonna be a great race" btw? You say it's gonna be great, I just have a different opinion lol.

83009c46141684580729321460_700wa_0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%