Robert Kubica

Am I the only one that has completely lost interest in Kubica?
I honestly don't think he'll be as good an F1 driver again IF he ever comes back.
I will be very disappointed if Ferrari overlook the likes of Perez, Sutil, Bianchi, etc to give Kubica a seat.

I can´t speak for anyone else but i bet my house that Kubica would run circles around any of the above.

He is a future champion, no doubt about it. His performances in 2008 (before they halted development) was nothing but incredible.
He is well-respected by all the drivers and notorious really.

Aren't they just TEMPORARILY allowed to move on public roads? I'm pretty sure they don't comply with some limits, like maximum sound level or exhaust gas composition.

Depends what country you live in. As I said, in Norway, you can drive it between stages, and service park. And if you have a place to practice, you are allowed to drive it from and to that place as well :)

You scandinavians are pretty wacky people overall, so I'm sure a rally car slipping by to pick up groceries is not really much a shocking view for you ;)

I can´t speak for anyone else but i bet my house that Kubica would run circles around any of the above.

He is a future champion, no doubt about it. His performances in 2008 (before they halted development) was nothing but incredible.
He is well-respected by all the drivers and notorious really.

Maybe before his accident, but I personally don't think he'll be as good if he returns.

He has been out of Formula 1 for quite a while now. Plus the fact that he still hasn't recovered from his accident I doubt we will see him back in F1 anywhere soon.

Lets hope that he at least finds a drive in any motorsport series soon so he can get used again to the racing.

Would be such a shame if he never raced in formula one again, he was in my eyes one of the best racing drivers on the grid along with Alonso. He completely drove about his car's potential every season. He certainly deserves a spot in a good team over the likes of Di Resta, Hulkenberg, Petrov, Kobayashi and even Perez.

Would be such a shame if he never raced in formula one again, he was in my eyes one of the best racing drivers on the grid along with Alonso. He completely drove about his car's potential every season. He certainly deserves a spot in a good team over the likes of Di Resta, Hulkenberg, Petrov, Kobayashi and even Perez.

That entire group of drivers (minus Petrov) all deserve a spot in F1. Only one I would even consider swapping for Kubica is Di Resta (and I feel kind of guilty saying that since I am Scottish myself!). Definitely not Kobayashi!

That entire group of drivers (minus Petrov) all deserve a spot in F1. Only one I would even consider swapping for Kubica is Di Resta (and I feel kind of guilty saying that since I am Scottish myself!). Definitely not Kobayashi!

I said a spot in a good team, not in F1 itself. Massa out, Kubica in. Or even Massa out, Perez to Ferrari and Kubica back to Sauber? Either way he is a class above most drivers in the field, it just comes down to can he recover fully from his crash, because if not then it's game over sadly :(

Alberto Sabbatini ‏ @sabbatini Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

"Ribadisco che siamo certi al 100% che al volante della Clio S1600 nel video ci fosse Kubica"

"I repeat that we are 100% sure that behind the wheel of the Clio S1600 in the video was Kubica."

Also confirmed by Robert Chinchero @RobChinchero.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%