AC ROOKIE EVENT | GT4 @ Salzburgring - All RD members welcome - Sunday 9th April 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's a nice track, I quite like it! Are we using the pitstop fixes?
I looked at that fix and have no clue what I'm supposed to do with it. with that in mind to save people from having to try and figure it out, no pit stop may be the better idea to keep thing simple.

I'm an idiot when it comes to computer stuff so may be the only
For simplicity I have removed mandatory pistops.

Hello I would like to join if possible, thanks ! :)
Edit: With a Porsche too
i'd like to join this event if possible, thanks !

Edit: with the porsche, forgot to specify

Welcome fellas! You're both on the list. Check PMs for practice/race server password. Any questions let me know.
Hi All,
I`m about to join as a rookie guy, at the same time is that event for RD premium users only or for everyone ?
Thanks

I've added you also. Let me know which car you want!

Here is my base setup for the ginetta.

You will need to set the tyre pressures and fuel for the race. The aim is for a steady 27psi on all tyres after 2 - 3 laps.

Some fine tuning.
High speed understeer - rear wing down.
High speed over steer - Rear wing up.

Low speed under steer - Front ARB down ('softer'). Rear ARB value up ('stiffer').
Low speed over steer is vice versa.

Edit to add brake bias.

Increase the value to move brake bias forward for stability. Decreasing the % will give more rotation entering a corner.

Should get you going!

Attachments

• race2 wing.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Why not?! Count me in. Thanks
Encouraged by the Estonia race, can you sign me up with the Ginetta LDH, please Brian?

EDIT: With the newlyfound powers of an Emperor account, managed to do this on my own!

Hey fellas. You're both in. See you on Sunday!

Giando, when you know give me a nudge with your choice of car :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Brian;
I'll give the Ginetta LHD a try please. Not sure if I can still play the rookie card, I'll leave it to you--I'm good either way.

Thanks!

It's an oldie that @640er suggested a long while back for group C racing. Maybe he will join us on his home turf!?

You might need to disable CSP's 'grass effects' if you are missing textures.
can I get a C9 for this race? Put me on the list with a Ginetta LHD for now pls, will try to make it but could be close. Having dinner with relatives

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 243 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 195 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 136 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 59 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.5%