AC RSS FIA GT @ Imola - BOP testing

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It will be interesting to see how the times look in the new server for the 2 cars above. For me they are all with 0.4 of a second now Some cars do feel like they could break out and go faster, but with a healthy risk of binning it, but consistent at doing laps in the 0.4s window. Other are a bit slower on average but occasionally you can pull together a decent lap to match the others.

Capture.PNG

Some bedtime stats :p

'Average' on the left is from the top 5 drivers who recorded data for all cars

On the right is the data for the fastest driver.

Delta's are from the poor old viper.

TLDR
- For both data sets you have 0.7 - 0.8 from the 550 to the S7R and another 0.5/0.6 back to the Lister. Lister and Lambo look pretty nicely balanced.

I found the viper very quick when you get it right once every 10 laps, for me the fastest non saleen/550 car, but the slowest on average. The 575 is a pig to drive (the reason I over bopped the 550 initially). Spent the most time off road in that one :)

How much difference do simple setup changes make to these numbers? I'm imagining that default setups are quite uncompetitive.

I'm only thinking that aero and gearing could make a big difference so should these be tweeked to they are all similar for imola?

From my perspective, as we have no ABS or TC I am a country mile away from the above times on the left, let alone the right.
But I have found little time to none with setups in the 550.
Not surprisingly with no ABS or TC, as a large proportion of your time is from the brakes and traction out of corners.
Most of my efforts for the 550 has been channeled into getting me at least some of the way down the traction and braking stability route, but there are unfortunately limits to every thing.
In my persuits of this I have found no time in the Ferrari, just easier to drive.:(

Last edited:
How much difference do simple setup changes make to these numbers? I'm imagining that default setups are quite uncompetitive.

I'm only thinking that aero and gearing could make a big difference so should these be tweeked to they are all similar for imola?

I've made small setup changes, the same for every car, if i felt it was needed. Tyre pressures, brake bias, power diff to 10% on all, 5th and 6th gear shorter to 27xkm/hr. Rear wing up or down 1. Didn't touch anything else.
The main thing is that every car gets the same treatment.

Last edited:
I've made small setup changes, the same for every car, if i felt it was needed. Tyre pressures, brake bias, power diff to 10% on all, 5th and 6th gear shorter to 27xkm/hr. Rear wing up or down 1. Didn't touch anything else.
The main thing is that every car gets the same treatment.
Understand. Didn't realise you could load a default setup for the server cars.

Understand. Didn't realise you could load a default setup for the server cars.

I havn't! Can't do that afaik. Only fixed setups/tyres. They were just my own changes I made. The stock setups for me aren't bad. Maybe the dodge and 575 could gain a half second or more with alot of work. Or maybe they just are what they are!

Last edited:
I havn't! Can't do that afaik. Only fixed setups/tyres. They were just my own changes I made. The stock setups for me aren't bad. Maybe the dodge and 575 could gain a half second or more with alot of work. Or maybe they just are what they are!
Make sure your server has a folder called "setups" in it's root folder (next to the "cfg" , "content" and other folders). If the "setups" folder does not exist, create one with FTP or the file manager in the control panel.

You need to upload the fixed setup file into your server's setups folder, with a unique name and .ini file extension. (for example: bmw_e30_setup.ini)

To activate the fixed setup, we need to edit the cfg/entry_list.ini file.
Each car in the entry list has a line called "FIXED_SETUP=". We define the earlier created fixed setup file here, for example: "FIXED_SETUP=bmw_e30_setup.ini"
https://www.elitegameservers.net/cl...onfiguring-a-fixed-setup.html?language=danish
:p

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the correct steering angle is for these cars? I've always left angle at auto but yesterday I noticed that my wheel and the in game wheel were not in sync.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%