I agree they are different ...
but kunos cars FFB and physics good yeah? thats why we play
i want RSS improve this cars like what kunos cars have...
i compare with kunos cars coz its a still assettocorsa, should i compare with projectcars?:thumbsdown:

My point is if RSS care about feedback from us, we will get more good cars and they will get more money(future perhaps) win win right?

I love this idea old gt1 class
if its original(with real name and data!) DLC from kunos perfect...:cry:
Still waiting to see this supposed F1 grip and non-existent understeer. Sound epic :roflmao:

• Deleted member 241736

Never ever have given mod cars a ride, only Kunos cars are the one I gaming. With this also beautiful RSS mod I enjoy AC behind my wheel as well.
The 13,...€ bucks are OK, with that you can honour their great enthusiasm and work for the sim community. Looking forward to Murcielago. or how do you call it? :cool:

V2 is great again :)
the sounds, the general feelings are beyond my expectations, congratulations guys, this mod is so good that
I do not know which car to prefer !!!
one day is the tornado, then the ferruccio, and today the vortex and again and again

(sorry for my approximative english)

Just edit the json files and create a GT1 badge - et voila :roflmao:

More often than you'd think Kunos' data is also incomplete or lacking certain aspects and then what they do is come up with educated guesswork. Same as RSS is doing.

Plus, I don't think you can say that Kunos cars drive XYZ and RSS cars drive ABC. Every car is different and both parties try to simulate that to the best of their abilities. Saying you'd want RSS cars to feel like Kunos cars is imho quite foolish.

Ok if you feel happy with this RSS cars now lucky for you enjoy...:thumbsup:
assetto corsa really good with front tyre grip gain or loss explain
RSS cars make a lot less this shine point IMO
if its just different like what you said, better play other game yeah? pcars2 there have gt1 cars

mods cars if working like original cars its best IMO

Maybe your right but kunos cars can feel clearly with tyre skid or from FFB
i think i expect too much for this cars...coz they charge more than kunos! with strange name of cars how not to be...:cry:
Sorry but RSS formula hybrid is better than Kunos SF70-H in every way and they are the same type of car from the same year so this is the only place we can compare apples with apples.
The formula hybrid was RSS first mod, or 'unofficial DLC' (which was incredible, although I still preferred v2 to v3, but that's another discussion not for here ;)) and I think they have got even better with every release.

I guess what I'm trying to say is these guys do know what they are doing, put out high quality content on par with and possibly above kunos and is worth every penny. :D

Reactions: CC
I must be blame my hands really only me feel this cars lot shorter than kunos cars
:cry:

of course that you feel them shorter. the MC12 has a 2800 mm wheelbase while the Viper has 2243 mm wheelbase, the Lister 2591 mm and the 550 GTS 2500 mm. it's not very big, but it changes everything in the driveability. shorter wheelbase are more nervous than longer ones

Sorry but RSS formula hybrid is better than Kunos SF70-H in every way and they are the same type of car from the same year so this is the only place we can compare apples with apples.
The formula hybrid was RSS first mod, or 'unofficial DLC' (which was incredible, although I still preferred v2 to v3, but that's another discussion not for here ;)) and I think they have got even better with every release.

I guess what I'm trying to say is these guys do know what they are doing, put out high quality content on par with and possibly above kunos and is worth every penny. :D
RSS formula hybrid I didnt try yet...but i also feel some mods good then kunos like renault F3.5 mods this one i just cant believe its just free
RSS gt1 this thing i really cant feel happy with it

Yes.

Its just that you are the only one here with that specific opinion. Everyone else thinks the handling is fine.

Nope:

That said I've done today a few laps with the three cars at Nord Tourist. (T300RS/G25 pedals with brake load cell brake)
First I tried the Kunos Maserati just for some kind of comparsion. Just for the feel of the car.
All cars driven with default setup with exception "steer assist" to 75.
First impressions: WOW great work :thumbsup: Fantastic 3D models, awesome graphics and immersive sounds :inlove:

But after some driving there are some things I really don't like.
The biggest problem for me is the feeling of the cars :cautious:
All three cars feels lost and disconnected to the road. Especially the "floating" Lister.
Its like Project Cars 2 FFB. On/off feel without smooth translations and not really informative about the behavior of the cars :unsure: A lot have to be done be knowledge and visuals and not about feel.
To be honest: I hate the provided FFB :thumbsdown:

Some small issues to add:
- a lot of flickering (z-fighting) at the display of the Lister
- to bright display illumination for Viper and Lister
- missing flash lights for Lister (also there should be a visual feedback for it like in the Ferrari)
- the F6 cam (straight backwards) is not really useful for RMH user. More a showcase of the rear wing.

In my opinion the "RSS GT1 Championship" mod have a great potential to be a fantastic addition for AC :thumbsup: but at the moment not really useful for me mostly because the strange feeling of the cars and this is for me the most important thing in AC.

Greets After_Midnight

whats wrong with update? if its work feel good? only new mods good for you?:roflmao:

giphy.gif

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 484 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 297 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 319 45.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 149 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.2%
Back