It does:

I'll see how it can be set up when the time comes, might be able to leave it anyway, we'll see :cool:

Man, if you guys get the mod sounding just like that, oh boy I'll never stop driving that thing!

I use VR so I'm fine with the Motec display rotating like the real one.

Reactions: CC
That's what I do :) Just barely move my head to the left and it's 100% visible.
That is what I imagined when the guys using the VR take a peak at it for example ,
like I would love to watch a replay like a race online or hotlap and see how it happens would look awesome ,
I understood its pretty limiting in certain views but in VR and with no wheel its fine , but like I say in my reference its placed exact so the real driver must take a peak also :)

I'd very very very very much like it to turn with the wheel, BUT if rss boss thinks it's going to scare away customers, please choose this style:

http://www.lambocars.com/images/murcielago/all/murrgt100.html
http://www.lambocars.com/images/murcielago/all/fia0717.html

I really like that motec and i'd like it to remain.
Hi man , no ones mentioned it @A3DR makes the cars how it sees them if he wants it there thats upto him ,
personally hiding the wheel but leaving the display there wouldnt be a good idea that is all I mentioned having a floating rotating display in the air lol :D

Hi man , no ones mentioned it @A3DR makes the cars how it sees them if he wants it there thats upto him ,
personally hiding the wheel but leaving the display there wouldnt be a good idea that is all I mentioned having a floating rotating display in the air lol :D
Think about it: the first sci-fi car of AC. A car with a rotating display hovering over steering wheel shaft. That'd be some next level tesla sh*t.

Is there a way to do the wheel/display in the setup menu like there is with the fog lamps of the Vortex and the pilot tube of the Ferrucio?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 170 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 28.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 35.9%