I was about to lodge a complaint for getting a damaged car with my name on it :D but well it's for free, I'm going to take it all the same! I'll keep it in mint condition, not a scratch, I promise!

Don't worry, it'll buff out :D certain sacrifices have to be made for testing purposes :roflmao:

These 2 skins are done:
Showroom_rss_gt_lanzo_v12_26-0-2018-6-28-36.jpg
Showroom_rss_gt_lanzo_v12_26-0-2018-6-28-32.jpg

will you release the 3 remaining cars all at once or one by one? just asking because I can't wait to drive the Lanzo and finetune my sounds :D
Most likely will be the remaining 3 at once , to not flood versions and miss matches with conflicting data and settings on the cars with the different version numbers ect :)

I would prefer to receive each piece of content that I bought ASAP, but maybe that's just me. Releasing a free mod pack all at once or at whatever is most convenient for you is, of course, fine. But a paid mod pack that customers pre-purchased should have each car released as soon as it is finished IMO. But you can always just say that sounds/physics won't be ready for several more months and there really isn't anything we (customers) can do about it other than wait and continue to shower your posts in likes.

I would prefer to receive each piece of content that I bought ASAP, but maybe that's just me. Releasing a free mod pack all at once or at whatever is most convenient for you is, of course, fine. But a paid mod pack that customers pre-purchased should have each car released as soon as it is finished IMO. But you can always just say that sounds/physics won't be ready for several more months and there really isn't anything we (customers) can do about it other than wait and continue to shower your posts in likes.
Why you heard some sound ?
because @A3DR maybe could make 15 cars in a 12 month cycle but we could maybe only create 8-9-10 audio at best and there is 3x 3D artists ,
we want everyone to enjoy the content as much as possible I have seen the stats and not everyone who has purchased the pack has download even V2 the updates maybe 50% of users ,
so if we flood updates there will be a point when the pack is finished but when trying to join a race there could be server miss matches ect with conflicting data , this is our main concerns ,
because the guy made a car in 2 weeks does not mean the audio or physics are at the same timescale of production :)

if we flood updates there will be a point when the pack is finished but when trying to join a race there could be server miss matches ect with conflicting data , this is our main concerns ,

I agree with this, the less updates the better IMO.

As CC says, not everyone has kept up-to-date with the last updates (and I don't blame them, its a big file and its easy to forget!), so having another 3 separate downloads and potentially (though hopefully not) another patch to fix any possible issues, you start to see less and less keeping up-to-date with the latest content.

Unless you get automatic and forced updates (like Steam), I think keeping them to a minimum is best overall.

And some of us are already flooded by informations that come from social medias, work or whatsoever, if you flood people too much, they get bored and even pissed, if you don't update often enough, they loose interest, i think a monthly update is more than reasonable, people have the time to try the content, and those who want, can dig more and get the best of it. :)
It's a project manager decision, so the team can adapte, and users will just follow (or not).

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%